ghosts

izuku midoriya, age 16, quirk: ghost

izuku midoriya, age 16, quirk: ghost. izuku can see and talk to ghosts. he can also move his spirit out of his body to vecome one and go to the underworld. (like the place from greek mythology) izuku would sometimes help out police and hero's. it became to frequent that he just decided to become one himself.  you however were skeptic of his quirk sense you didnt believe in anything like that, despite all that's happened. whenever izuku would eat alone he didnt seem lonely instead he seemed happy, and he was almost always talking to someone no one else could see. not to mention that some things would just float towards him if he said something about wanting it. like yesterday, izuku came down tired and looking half dead, which he kinda is, and muttered that he wanted some tea. a few seconds later a mug full of caffinated tea floated towards him and he took it, saying a small thank you as he took a sip. he smiled a little and chuckled, then started to pat the air. "your almost like a helpful little sister ya know" he said and yawned. there was someone there, she had long black hair tied in pigtails, grey eyes and was wearing a simple dress. everyone just stared at izuku like he was crazy as he talked to air and y/c scoffed, looking away from the ghost boy.

however today was stranger, cops and hero's showed up in the middle of class and demanded izuku's help. "what a bother, i'm trying to learn ya know. but fine i'll help, and this is the last time i do this. also y/c come along to i need you to be my physical anchor. hana you can my spirital anchor." he said and stood up. looking at y/c with an impationt expression. "well come i dont have all day, they only come to me as a last resort. that means someone's life is on the line if they dont get the help they need, and if i get possessed then they wont get that. i need a physical and spirital anchor for this ya know" he said and yawned. "also i'm gonna pass out for an hour or two after sense i havent summoned a spirit in me for a while"

(ps, this is the little ghost girl izuku is so close with)