darling~

fantasy au

magic au (basically instead of quirks it's magic)

prince y/c

pervert y/c

servent izuku

izuku had been crushing on y/c for a while. he didnt know why, but he found himself begining to love the man who would be king one day. of course izuku knew that his fantasies were just that, just make believe. until he got called by y/c one day, izuku was actually about to be sold to a noble and y/c had heard about it, he knew what that noble would do, he would make izuku dirty, he would ruin his innocence and purity. that was one of the things y/c enjoyed most about izuku, he wanted to be the one to ruin the boy, to make him sinful and take his innocence. y/c smirked as he saw a blushing and shy izuku walk into his room. "you needed me sir?" he asked softly and kept his eyes on the ground, a bit nervous about this. y/c got up and walked towards izuku, he tilted the boys chin up and made izuku look at him. "look at me when i speak to you" he instructed and izuku gave a small nod, seemingly becoming hypnotized by what y/c was doing. y/c chuckled and izuku almost melted, this had to be some kind of a dream, this couldnt be real. y/c walked around izuku and trailed his hands over his body as well, "izuku, what do you think about yourself? would you think yourself, innocent-" a nod "-pure of lust-" another nod "-beautiful?" he asked and izuku paused, he shook his head no, looking at the floor again. so that's why he was here, y/c just wanted to make fun of him. y/c looked at izuku and grabbed his chin, making him look up from the floor again. "you honestly think your not beautiful?" y/c asked and almost laughed "my dear, roses wilt when you pass. do you think your not regal? the sea will bow to the sand when you stand on it" he said and moved closer to izuku, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close, keeping on hand under his chin to his face up. and the other to hold his arms back, so izuku couldnt cover his face. "darling~ it takes everything in me, as a man, a king, not to ravage you every time i set my eyes on you" y/c whispered in izuku's ear and used just a bit of magic to make izuku become completly hypnotised by him. izuku melted into y/c's arms and gave a needy whine, "my prince" he said softly as his eyes glossed over. 

y/c?...