alliance

Fantasy au
Magic au
Omega verse au
Omega deku
Alpha y/c

Izuku squeaked as he was pushed into a room with y/c. He looked at the alpha infront of him and bit his lip nervously. He then looked away anf tried to leave, groaning at realizing the door was locked frok the outside. He looked back at y/c and growled at them when he saw them come closer. He didn't want or need an alpha. He was doing just fine as he was. No mate, no alpha, no beta, no one. Just him. "For the record i don't want to be here. And you try anything i will send you flying" he threatened and sat down as far away from y/c as he could. He didn't trust alphas. Not after what happened to him years ago. (Trigger warnings for implied r@p€) when he had been forcibly marked and mated during his heat. Even though he had made it clear he didn't want it. He used high collars and slightly long hair to hide the mark but the softest alpha like scent that ye gave off made it a bit to clear he had been marked. But given his attitude it was also made clear that he hated the mark on his neck. He glanced at y/c and growled louder seeing them closer then before. He began to let out angry pheromones and bared his teeth. Sure they were gonna be pushed into marriage for an alliance between kingdoms but it's not like he had to like it either.