animal

Spirt au?
Hybrid y/c
Yandere-ish y/c
Magic instead of quirks

Izuku had grown up trying to befriend a little *insert carnivores animal here* he would see everyday sense he was little. He would always leave out small bowl of food and water for y/c and got excited when he saw him eat and drink from them. Izuku was a bit shocked when y/c would start sneaking into his room everynight. Although eventually he would get used to it. He started lewving his window open for the smallish animal to climb in. Although it did become a bit troublesome during winter, but his window was always closed when he woke up the next morning. Izuku was currently fast asleep in bed and woke up with a start whrn he heard knocking. He groaned and looked at his window, seeing the animal and tilting his head. He could vaguely remember having some kind of animal companion as a kid. Izuku was now 16, his family had moved after kids in his area started disappearing. Izuku never saw his furry friend after that. Well until now anyways. Izuku frowned and opened the window, squeaking when smoke filled his room and a body hit his and knocked him to the ground. Izuku flinched and groaned softly, y/c now in his real form and pinning izuku to the ground. Izuku opened his eyes and looked up at y/c, who was looking down at him, tail swaying/wagging and his looking down at izuku through the smake that was released. "Uh, do i know you?" Izuku asked softly, barley remembering anything from his childhood.