never forget you

omegaverse

quirkless deku

prohero y/c

(ok so just for background izuku is still very much japanese, his mom just moved to america with his dad when she was pregnant with him so he was born and raised there. so he never knew katsuki, never met all might, however he was used to being treated somewhat normally because for plot purposes america is going to be a mostly quirkless country)

izuku was originally from america, although both his parents were japanese immigrants he still says that he's fully american. izuku had went abroad to study in japan one year in college and had been persuaded into going to a bar. he later got wasted and wound up sleeping with y/c, who was equally drunk. izuku woke up the next morning and rushed to get out of there, y/c woke up almost an hour later with a bad hangover and went to work like usual, he had zero memories of last night. izuku however was in full panic mode, he was covered in bite marks, hickeys, scratches and he felt so soar, he knew exactly what had happened.  

\\4 years later//

izuku now had a child, a four year old who looked almost exactly like y/c, except for the freckles and the curly hair. currently y/c was scrolling through insta and almost spit out his water. it was a video of this green haired omega, holding a kid....one who looked almost exactly like him. 'to the man i hooked up with 4 years ago at a bar in japan...pretty sure this is yours' the caption read. then it showed a picture of a drunk y/c and izuku making out in the corner. as well as one of him sleeping. y/c had so many thoughts running through his head. 'who is he? how do i know him? i've never had a hook up before. is that really my kid? please don't let him be far away. would he even want me in his life?' he quickly saved the video and got up. "maybe i can have someone in tech track him or something" he muttered. "crap i need to find this guy, oh shit what if i marked him? oh shit i'm so screwed" he muttered and knew that as soon as the press got a hold of this they would make both of their lives hell. 

\\meanwhile//

izuku was living in america still, he had graduated top of his class despite being pregnant and having the kid. he had gotten so much support from his parents and friends. he was in california with his own little business, which was taking off incredibly. izuku was playing at the beach with his kid and was having so much fun. he honestly almost completely forgot about the video he made, and about the fact that y/c might see it. although couldn't care any less. he was just happy he had his little one with him.  izuku loved his baby. he chased her around the sand a bit before scooping her up and blowing a raspberry on her side. mizuki laughed and squealed, squirming a bit. "mommy cut it out" she giggled. "and why should i?" he teased and sat in th sand. "because...because i wanna play in the water. come on lets go" she said excitedly and tuged on izuku's hand. izuku chuckled and went to the water with her, playing a bit. although they never went to deep.

what is y/c doing about this new info?...