blood

Fantasy au
Vampire y/c
Witch izuku
Prince y/c

Izuku grew up by himself. His mom had been burned by humans and his dad left when he was a baby. Izuku had no clue what to do with his life but hw did his best to try and survive, espically when he would run into a vampire. Izuku always hid in his closet at night, to scared to come out. He had learned all kinds of magic, but the ones he was best at was protective magic. Izuku enjoyed his life at the moment, but it was about to come crashing down. Izuku to participate in the blood drive. It was a dumb thing witches and humans had to do. They would only take a bag of blood from every human, or witch and then send it to the vampires. Izuku groaned and was laying in bed, he had gotten three doses of blood taken that day and was wozzy.  Why he had that many taken he had no clue, but apparently someone really likes his blood, which did worry him a bit. Izuku stayed in bed hearing a knock on his door. He hoped they would just go away if he didn't answer. He was far to close to passing out to care at the moment. Izuku heard it again and hid under his sheets, passing out. Izuku didn't even notice when guards from the vampire kingdom came in. He didn't even wake up when he was taken from his home. Izuku stayed passed out for a few hours. He groaned and looked around when he woke up. He registered he wasn't in his house anymore and whimpered. He backed up and against the headboard. He heard something jiggle and looked down, seeing a chain on his ankle that was attached to the bed. Izuku teared up a bit and wrapped himself in a blanket. "What is happening?" He muttered and tried to understand.

Y/c was silently watching from the window and blushed, sure izuku had the best blood he ahad tasted in a few centuries but did he have to be so cute. He smiled a little and hummed. Although frowned seeing izuku start to cry.

Y/c...?