reincarnation

Izuku was the number one hero of japan. Keyword was, he was killed in a fight. That was three years ago. Y/c had been torn up about his death, he kept blaming himself. He had lost the most important person in his life, they were supposed to get married a month later. He ended up having to turn the wedding into a funeral service. He was coming home from work today when he saw a little box on his door. Y/c shrugged it off as fan mail and picked it up, takingnit inside and tossing it on the couch. However it ended up falling all the floor, that was when he heard a soft crying from the box and jumped. He looked at it and slowly moved over to it, opening the vox and noticing all the holes poked in the sides and the top. Inside was a small baby, he looked maybe a few months old. He was laying on some blankets but whst hit y/c the lost was that he looked like an exact copy of izuku. He felt his heart break a little and picked up the small baby, cooing softly. He rocked him gently and kissed his head, "hey hey it's ok, it's ok" y/c cooed and frowned. "You're ok little one" he whispered and looked in the box, there was some food, diapers, a few blankets and some clothes. He looked back at izuku and sat on the couch, "where did you come from little guy?" He asked and looked for a note, but didn't find one. Izuku stopped crying and cooed softly, babbling a little.

Y/c...?