summoning

(Honestly idk what thw fuck this is, i was reading a kinktober oneshot book on ao3 and this came up as one of the oneshots. I can send the link in pms if you want it, the srory has daily updates sense it's from this year.)

Demon y/c
Quirkless deku
Izuku has asshole friends

Izuku was currently chained to the floor in the middle of a demon summoning circle, wondering how he got here? Well I'll tell you, his 'friends' had invited izuku over to hang out with them, now they weren't alwayd the best of friends, they often left him out, or they left him places, one time they even tried to convince him into a 'taxi' with some weird guy but despite all that izuku stayed their friend, he was loyal and kind to a fault. So they had invited little deku over to hang out and knocked him out by spiking his drink, when he woke up he was in the basement, chained up to the floor and his 'friends' all around him laughing, taunting him and bragging how once they used izuku to summon a demon they would be powerful or rich. Izuku just sat their and looked at the chains, trying to get out. His 'friends' began to chant, in a few minutes y/c had appeared and looked around the room, growling softly seeing a bunch of mortal kids, although a whimper drew his attention. Y/c turned around and saw a green haired mortal, chained up in the circle with him. Y/c raised an eyebrow and knelt down, grabbing his face and making him look at y/c. Shit he was cute. "Whats your name mortal? What is it that you desire and are willing to offer?" He asked and izuku looked up at him, gulping. "What, no! He just a quirkless-" one of them tried to protest but izuku answered quickly when he realized he could use this. "Kill them!" Izuku blurted out "kill them please" he said and watched as y/c listened to him, killing all his his 'friends'. Once done he freed izuku and carefully picked him up. "That isn't all you want is it dear? Tell me what else do you want?" He asked. Izuku gulped and blushed, looking down. "Thank you" he said before looking back up at the demon, who simply walked out of the circle, leaving izuku confused, wasn't he supposed to stay inside until he was let out? "They didn't use proper safety, simple as that." Y/c answered and looked down at izuku, blushing a bit seeing the greenette looking up at him. 'He's so adorable i just wanna hold him and keep him close, one of them said he was quirkless right? He's so pure, no pacts formed by his kins, no quirk, he's perfect, and the perfect power source' he thought and smirked, leaning down and kissing izuku, who squeaked and kicked his feet, lightly hitting y/c's chest.

Y/c?...

(Tiny background: in this story quirks actually come from a human who summoned a demon and asked said demon to make humanity strong. Everyone knows about this as they learn about it in history class and demon summonings are somewhat legal, unless it's a offering/sacrifice type one then thats very illegal)