Chapter 25: The eye of the storm

"Well, well, well. Look who it is,"

"I always knew you were a bitch."

~~~

Hitoshi didn't know where he was.

One minute he was running through the forest, and the next he was waking up with, what he believed to be a blindfold covering his eyes.

As he was thinking, the blindfold was ripped off, causing him to hiss and blink for a couple of moments, his eyes adjusting to the light.

Peeking open one eye, he spotted a familiar face standing in an empty room that only held a table, a stool, and the chair he's in.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is," he said, opening his other eye to look at the smirking red and white-haired girl with a scowl.

"I always knew you were a bitch," he said, smirking as her own smirk turned into a frown.

"Wanna tell me why I'm here?" He asked, chained to a chair with quirk suppression cuffs, so he couldn't even use his quirk.

Kokoro just looked at him for a moment, before taking a seat on the stool in front of him and crossing her legs, her arms crossed over her chest.

"You know," she started, playing with a piece of her hair, none of her previous shyness in sight, "I've hated you since I saw you with Izuku on the exam day."

Hitoshi just raised a single eyebrow.

"When I saw him blush with you, I thought 'why am I, the one who's loved him for years, not making him blush'," she stated.

"Maybe because he's gay?" Hitoshi rolled his eyes, watching as she slammed her fist down on the table.

"AND I WILL FIX THAT!" She yelled, glaring daggers at him while huffing.

Hitoshi just stared at her, before opening his mouth.

"He will never love you."

Maniac eyes stared into angry purple.

~~~

Izuku sat, arms crossed, looking over the bar filled with villains. Flickering his gaze, he met eyes with burning blue. He could see the flicker of emotion behind the veil of uncaring before he turned away from the viridian eyes.

"So," Izuku started, turning to look at the pale-haired blue man, "where's my boyfriend?" Izuku asked, eyes burning with anger.

Shigaraki hesitated at the amount of anger in his eyes for a second, before recovering and continuing with what he was about to say, "oh, he's busy."

Izuku stared at the man with an unimpressed expression, before sighing and leaning back in his chair, "alright, what do you want?"

He may be calm and collected on the outside, but internally he was freaking out. They had Hitoshi and he had no idea where they were keeping him, also, he had no weapons. He had his gun, but it was out of bullets, and they took all of his knives off of him.

"We heard about your 'tragic backstory'," Shigaraki used air quotes while saying the last two words, "from one of our...party allies. You, who wasn't even in the hero's party, somehow faced against us, the protagonists? You, who has faced against the hardships of the world, who's starred pain in the face every day, who's a rogue. You're not like the other brats, who's been shoved into the world of heroes from a young age, who's been blinded by them. You're like us!" Shigaraki threw his arms out, "you're not blinded by those heroes! Join us! Join our party! Get revenge against your abusers! Join us!"