Chapter 13: Class 1A

"That went well,"

"That it did,"

~~~

Leading up to Monday, Izuku and Hitoshi spent the week training and going on dates.

They were told by Aizawa and Yamada that they were officially dating, which quickly became a group hug.

Izuku met Midnight, or now "Auntie Nem".

It took Aizawa and Yamada ten minutes to pry him out of her hug.

All in all, it was a fun week.

~~~

Sooner than they thought, Monday came.

That's when their plan for revenge started.

Come Monday morning, Izuku was already dressed and drinking his coffee at the kitchen table. He had already made breakfast for everyone since he always wakes up early, insomnia or not.

By seven AM, the other two people including Hitoshi, who slept over since Hajime and Mihoko, Hitoshi's parents, are cool.

"Mmm, morning," Hitoshi said, who had only gotten two hours of sleep.

Izuku giggled. "Morning babe," while kissing Hitoshi's temple.

"Get a room," Aizawa grumbled.

"You're holding your husband like you would hold your wife," Izuku said, pointing out Yamada, who was indeed having Aizawa carry him bridal style.

"He's got you there, Sho," Yamada said to Aizawa.

Aizawa just huffed and dropped Yamada onto the floor.

"Rude," the man huffed, getting up from the floor rubbing his bum.

"That's what you get for agreeing with the brat," Aizawa said, earning a hmph from Izuku.

Yamada just stuck out his tongue in response.

"So, it's your first day in the hero course. How do you feel?" Yamada asked.

"Oh, I'm super excited!" Izuku said. A glint in his eyes made Yamada think that he was talking about something else.

"What about you, Hitoshi?" Yamada asked.

"Well, I'm excited to be a step closer to being a hero," Hitoshi said, a rare soft smile on his face making Izuku choke on his coffee.

"Come on, we have to leave now to not be late," Aizawa said.

"Oh, I'm so excited!" Yamada cheered, standing up from his seat at the table.

The adults left the two boys to clean the dishes.

"Are you excited?" Izuku asked.

"Totally," Hitoshi said with a smirk.

~~~

"Wait out here until I call you guys inside. This is a surprise for the class," Aizawa explained to the boys.

"Yes sir," the boys responded.

Aizawa nodded at them, then opened the door, making all of the students inside rush to their seats and shut up.

"Alright brats. I have an announcement to make, so listen up," Aizawa said.

The class looked at him expectantly.

"Because of their performances at the sports festival, please welcome to Class 1A, Hitoshi Shinsou, and Izuku Yagi," Aizawa told the class.