Chapter 26: The whole fucking hurricane

"Kokoro!?"

"What is she doing here?!"

~~~

The next day, Izuku had been woken up by someone hitting the back of his head. The hand was warmer than average, and he didn't disintegrate at the first touch, he assumed that it was Dabi.

Or Kokoro, but she had never liked physically hurting him, so he crossed her off of the list.

"Rise and shine, princess," Shigaraki sneered from his seat at the bar, Kokoro sitting next to him, a finger running the rim of the glass in front of her.

Taking in his surroundings, Izuku noticed the absence of his lover.

"Oi, Crusty, where the fuck is my boyfriend?" Izuku snarled, before seeing Kokoro's eye twitch and hold the glass just a little harder, causing him to smirk internally.

"We decided to keep you two separated," she said, keeping her voice even as she kept her eyes on the glass, "in case the pros only come to one location."

"What time is it anyway," Izuku growled, searching the bar for any windows, hiding his real plan of looking for any means of escape.

Kokoro kept her mouth closed, but Shigaraki answered instead, "it's 12 pm, brat."

I just kept my mouth shut and looked around the room.

"Tomura."

A wispy voice sounded throughout the room, causing an involuntary shiver to crawl down Izuku's back.

"Sensei," Shigaraki whispered, abandoning his seat at the bar and making his way towards the television, kneeling down in front of it and putting his hand on the screen, his pinky up in the air.

"Sensei," Shigaraki said again.

"Leave us, I wish to have a talk with our guest."

"Of course, Sensei, anything."

Shigaraki stood up from the television and turned back to the occupants of the room.

"Leave this area! The boss wishes to have a chat with the rogue!" Shigaraki yelled, making everyone except Izuku leave the room.

"Izuku Yagi, or should I say Izuku Aizawa-Yamada?" The voice spoke.

Izuku turned to the television with an eyebrow raised.

"You heard that from Kokoro, correct?" Izuku asked.

The television was silent for a moment before it spoke back up.

"I never thought that you'd join us. I am here to guide Tomura, and if he thinks that kidnapping you is a good idea, I can only sit back and teach him when it inevitably fails."

Izuku stared at the screen for a moment.

"All for One, I have a few questions," the television let out a chuckle.

"Of course."

~~~

There, sat in a hospital bed, surrounded by her classmates and friends, Mina lets the tears flow down her pink cheeks.

"M-Mina?!" Kirishima panicked, as well as most of her other classmates.

"S-Sorry," Mina sniffled, rubbing her hand over her eye to try and stop the tears, "I just...My friends are gone."

This was her first time waking up since the attack, and she just learned that two of her friends were gone, kidnapped.

After ten minutes of crying, almost all of her classmates left the room, only leaving behind Kirishima, Ikaru, Todoroki, and Shioka, and Sero.