Chapter 5: The USJ attack

"Wow! That's so cool! You must have a powerful quirk then!"

"Actually! I'm quirkless!"

~~~

Today was the day Izuku had to go to the USJ with Class 1-A. While he wasn't excited to see some action, he was not happy to deal with the 'The Dumb Squad.'

"Hitoshi, I don't think I can do this, I'm going to be surrounded by dumbasses," Izuku whined to him, walking through the halls to get to class. They're going to the USJ during heroics class, which is the last two periods.

"Izuku, dumbasses always surround you," Hitoshi told him in amusement.

"Well, yeah, but that's because I'm always around you," Izuku told him playfully.

"Shut up," Hitoshi responded, face slight pink. He was lightly pushing Izuku away.

Izuku just stuck his tongue out at him in reply.

~~~

During lunch, right before the USJ trip, the alarms sounded, and startled everyone.

"What's happening?" Hitoshi asked Izuku.

"The intruder alarm, someone's come onto school grounds without permission."

"Let's go check it out," They said at the same time.

Mei wasn't with them because she was too busy building machines.

Izuku and Hitoshi ran to the window to check out the situation.

They saw the press storm in, so they relaxed.

But what they didn't know was that someone sinister was there as well.

~~~

"Ok, everyone, you might be wondering why we're waiting outside the bus; well, that's because we are waiting for a special guest to join us," Aizawa explained calmly.

Whispers went around the class,

"A special guest?"

"I wonder who it will be?"

"Will it be a pro-hero?"

"Tch, I'm probably better than the extra."

As they were whispering, they didn't notice the new boy standing next to their teacher.

"Excuse me," Izuku chimed in politely.

The class jumped in surprise and looked at him, starting to whisper again.

"Who's he?"

"Oh, he's cute."

"I wonder if he's single."

"Tch."

"This is our special guest, now," he turned to Izuku, "introduce yourself," Aizawa told him.

"Hello, since your class missed orientation, I shall introduce myself to you. My name is Izuku Yagi," whispers broke out again, but quickly died down, "and I am Nezu's one and only student."

Whispers broke out once more.

"Silence!" Aizawa yelled, hair floating up.

"I am coming with you all on this trip to analyze what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong. As well as to educate you on what you could do to improve."

"Hah! What could a useless nerd like you ever do?!" Katsuki yelled out. People started whispering about what he said about Izuku being useless. Surely Nezu's one and only student wasn't useless.