Chapter 7: Fluffy...?

"You will be mine...

Whether you like it or not."

~~~

Today was the day that Izuku was moving into Aizawa and Yamada's apartment. Aizawa told him that they had three stray cats they liberated from the streets, so he's even more excited than before.

"So," Yamada started saying, looking into the mirror to look Izuku in the eyes, "are you excited to leave that hell house?"

"Yeah, I can't wait," Izuku said, leaning into Hitoshi, who sat there as stiff as a statue.

"At school, you'll still have to use Yagi because when you get into the heroics course so they won't see it as having connections with the teachers," Aizawa explained.

"Of course," Izuku said, "Dad."

Izuku could see Aizawa's cheeks turn a light pink before he turned away.

"We're here," Yamada said.

Stepping out of the car, they see a normal-looking house in between two other normal-looking houses.

"Let's just get this over with," Izuku said with a sigh.

They walked up to the door and rang the bell.

Seconds ticked by before the door opened to reveal Inko, who, when she saw them, look angered at their presence alone.

"Just hurry up and take your stuff, then leave," she said coldly.

"Gladly," Izuku whispered to himself.

They quickly started packing up his stuff, before Hitoshi abruptly stopped, causing the rest of the men to look at him.

"Hitoshi?" Izuku asked, putting the bag he was holding down.

"What is this?" Hitoshi asked softly before turning around with a bloody razor in hand.

Aizawa and Yamada quickly looked at Izuku, who flinched when he saw the razor that had dried blood covering the edge.

"I..." Izuku started, before tearing up and looked away.

Hitoshi quickly put the razor down before hugging Izuku tightly, while Izuku cried into Hitoshi's shoulder.

Aizawa and Yamada quickly joined in on the hug and did not waste any time to comfort their new son.

"It's ok, shhh, it's ok, you're alright." Hitoshi cooed into his ear, trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry!" Izuku cried over and over again into his family's arms.

"You have nothing to apologize for," Aizawa told him, having done this himself when he was a teen before Yamada and [REDACTED] found him and made him stop.

After he calmed down and was limited to tiny sniffles and hiccups, Hitoshi asked him questions.

"Why?" Hitoshi asked softly, but to Izuku, it was so cold.

"It made me feel in control of something for once. It was hard, being bullied and ignored every day, the training helped a little, but when I mastered everything, I started to spiral, and one time I tried to..." Izuku explained, before looking off to the side before he could finish.

Hitoshi looked confused for a minute before his eyes widened, and he hugged Izuku tightly.

"It's ok. You have us now!" Hitoshi told him, holding his face in his hands.

Izuku sniffled once, before smiling softly and nuzzling his face into Hitoshi's hand.

"Thanks, Toshi..." Izuku said with his eyes closed.