🍋Smut🍋

"H-Hito,"

"Zuku~"

~~~

The click of a door opening was drowned out by two people having a conversation.

"It was self-defense!" Izuku said, with a pout and his arms crossed over his chest.

"Shocking someone with a taser until they pass out isn't self-defense, it's self-satisfaction," Hito said, a playful smirk on his face.

"Do you even know what she said to me?" Izuku asked, as Hitoshi shut the door. A faint click made from him locking it.

"No, tell me," Hitoshi asked, curiosity in his voice.

"She said I slept with the teachers to get into the hero course," Izuku said, repeating the words Uraraka told him.

A frown made its way onto Hitoshi's face.

"So it wasn't self-defense, but it was justified," the purple boy said.

"Yes," Izuku sighed, sitting down on the kitchen counter.

"I'm making some coffee," Hito said, opening up one of the cabinets.

"It's like, 4:00 pm," Izuku said, although it sounded more like a question.

"It's 4:00 pm and I'm having fucking coffee," Hitoshi said sternly as he gestured a small wave pushing aside the fact that's it's not way a good time to have caffeine.

Izuku just giggles softly and turns his head away, catching a smudge of white in his peripheral vision.

The green-headed boy turned and on the table laid a piece of paper with writing on it.

Dear Izuku and Hitoshi,

We'll be gone for the weekend, as we have a hero conference out of town. Don't do anything illegal.

Unless it was done to Endeavor!

That was Hizashi, don't listen to him.

Use fire extinguishers on him!

Ok, I'll allow that one.

Have fun little listeners!

What he said.

Aizawa and Yamada.

"Yo, look at what my dad and papa left," Izuku casually mentioned to Hitoshi, who rounded the corner and took the note from Izuku's hands.

Hitoshi skimmed it, his eyes moving across the paper with each new line when he gently set it down and looked Izuku in the eyes, a mischievous glint in his lilac eyes.

"Zuzu...Do you know what this means?" Hitoshi asked, his voice dropping into a sultry tone that sent shivers down Izuku's spine.

"No...What?" Izuku asked, his sweat dropping a little.

"It means..." Hitoshi said, moving to use his thumb and forefinger to tilt Izuku's head to look directly at him,

"We'll be all alone...with no one to stop us..."

Izuku's face slowly turned into a strawberry.

"H-Hito..."

"Zuku~"

~~~

The bedroom door was kicked open by Hitoshi, whose lips were crushed onto Izuku's, who was being held by him like a koala.

Hitoshi unceremoniously dropped him onto the bed, before stopping his onslaught of kisses to rip off Izuku's clothes.

"W-Why aren't you also n-naked?" Izuku asked between pants.