Chapter 6: Dad-fucking-zawa

"You're my son now."

"Ok."

~~~

White.

That's the first thing that came into Izuku's mind when he woke up.

He slammed his eyes shut to not melt his vision spheres due to the Sun's light shining in his face and tried to fall back asleep.

"Hey you, you're finally awake."

Izuku shot right up from where he was previously sleeping, to see Recovery Girl.

"How long have I been asleep?" Izuku asked her.

"About two days." She told him.

"Two days..."

As he thought, he heard a little groan.

Turning his head, Izuku sees Hitoshi sleeping peacefully on the chair next to the bed.

"He's been here the whole time," Recovery Girl told him.

"He has?" Izuku asked softly, tears slightly welling up in his eyes.

Izuku reached over and started playing with Hitoshi's hair. As Izuku was caressing Hitoshi's mane, Aizawa, wrapped up like a mummy, came into the room.

"Problem child..." Aizawa whispered.

"Hello, Aizawa," Izuku said to him, smiling softly.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling ok, just slightly sore,"

"Yeah, at least you're not wrapped up like me," Aizawa said to him, with a little huff. "I can't even breathe properly."

"Yeah," Izuku replied, snickering a little.

Recovery Girl came back to check on Izuku while he was speaking to Aizawa.

"Well, it seems like you're all healed up, dearie. I want to keep you overnight to make sure everything's okay. You'll be able to leave tomorrow," Recovery Girl told him.

"Wait, I have one question," Izuku asked her softly.

"Yes, what is it, dearie," she asked him.

"Have Inko and Toshinori visited me while I was asleep? Or asked about me?" Izuku asked her.

"No, they haven't. I'm sorry," Recovery Girl said to him, pity shining through her old eyes.

"Even if they say they're sorry, they don't even visit me when I'm injured..." Izuku whispered sadly, tears slowly coming back into his eyes.

"Kid," Aizawa said to him, surprisingly soft.

"Yeah?" Izuku asked him.

"You're my son now," he told him bluntly.

"Okay," Izuku said, also bluntly.

"Good, I'll tell my husband, then I'll get the papers. You won't have to deal with the shit bags you call family." Aizawa told him, getting up from the chair and exiting the room.

"I don't have to deal with those assholes anymore," Izuku said to the sleeping Hitoshi.

About fifteen minutes later, Aizawa comes back with papers in hand and Present Mic behind him.

"SHO-" Present mic started before Aizawa, and Izuku sent him a glare that shut him up.

"Please be quiet, he's sleeping, which he doesn't often do, so I'd appreciate it if you were quiet," Izuku told him, hand still playing with Hitoshi's hair.