☔︎︎ 19 ☔︎︎

A few hours later~

Some pro heroes looked in school at the overwhelming stack of defeated Nomu and villains. The stack was made obviously by Gajeel and Yarashi.

They just both stood in front of the pipe arguing. "Liar!" Yarashi yells. "I'm not lying! You are!" Gajeel yells back. "I'm not you are!" Yarashi yells back. They both growl at each other until a doctor comes over and puts a hand in their shoulder.

"You're injured get in the car." The doctor says. He was smiling but the smile wasn't a happy one. Yarashi sighs and gets in the ambulance, Gajeel grumpily also going in. The pro heroes sighed in relief.

"Finally that Crazy pair is gone. They're like from another world with the way they fought."

Time Skip

Yarashi is with the others and Gajeel had his own room.

"Y-Yarashi, aren't you supposed to be resting?" Izuku asks. "Yeah, but it's only a stab in my thigh. It's fine." Yarashi says, sitting on his bed.  "Were you able to sleep Midoriya?" Todoroki asks. "Not really." Izuku says. "Me either..." Todoroki says.

"Thinking about it now, we were amazing last night, right?" Yarashi asks. "Yeah...but you were better." Todoroki says. "Well when you live in a world with many powerful people, you kinda wanna be strong too." Yarashi says, lifting her arm and patting her muscle area.

"With us injured like this, he probably could've killed us if he wanted to. But of course Yarashi wouldn't allow that." Izuku says, after seeing her glare. She smiled at patted Izuku leg softly.

"You're amazing to have hold back with all the murderous intent directed at you." Todoroki says. "No that wasn't it. I think we all know who it was again..." Iida says. They all look at Yarashi.

They all had the same kind of thought.

I must get stronger.

I need to train more.

I should ask her for lessons.

Suddenly the door opens and there was Gran Torino and Manual. "Oh, all you kids are awake?" He asks. "Gran Torino!" Izuku exclaims. "Ma-" Yarashi slaps her mouth before she could finish.

She slightly sweats. "Oh dear, that could've been awkward." She thinks.

"Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you." Gran Torino says. Yarashi jumps from Izuku bed and crashes onto Todoroki's. "Small old men is something I'm scared of..." Yarashi murmurs. "O-Oh sorry..." Izuku says.

"But before that, you've got a visitor." Gran Torino says. "A HUMAN BUFFED DOG?!" Yarashi screams in her mind. She goes over to Iida with the bigger build and hides behind him.

"And I thought Happy and Carla being here would've been weird." Yarashi thinks. "Hosu chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae." Gran Torino introduces him as he walks in. Todoroki and Iida get up and Yarashi quickly follows. Still staying behind Iida though.

Izuku frantically tries to get up. "Oh you can just stay seated, woof." Kenji says.

"WOOF?!" Yarashi thinks almost laughing. "You must be the U.A students who brought down the hero killer, right?" Kenji asks. "Yes. They are." Iida says. He doesn't want to include himself since he thinks he was more of just there.

Yarashi japs her finger into Iida ribs. "Yeah we are." Yarashi says. "The chief of police came all this way, why?" Todoroki asks. "Regarding the hero killer we arrested, he hard fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof." Kenji says.