☔︎︎28☔︎︎

"I want to be next!" Hagakure says. "Alright, I had a plan for you already." Yarashi says. "Jirou!" Yarashi yells. Jirou stops hitting at the ice and walks over. "Yeah?" Jirou asks, wiping her sweat away.

"You're going to now train your hearing and attacking speed." Yarashi says. Yarashi also pulls Shoji over. She drags the three of them over to an area and makes an ice fence.

"You're limited to this area only." Yarashi says. "Hagakure you will increase your stealth abilities. You may be not known to the eyes but other senses could sense you. You will escape from Shoji and Jirou." Yarashi says.

"Shoji, you will increase your senses and hunt for Hagakure. The same for you, Jirou, hunt Hagakure." Yarashi says. "2 on 1 isn't fair." Hagakure whined. Yarashi goes and whisper to her and then Shoji.

"Alright." They say. "Hehe, you guys got the whisper." Jirou says. "The whisper?" The two asks. "She has whispered something to everybody already training. We can't tell each other what she has whispered though." Jirou says.

"Why not?" Shoji asks. "Cuz she said she'll hunt us down." Jirou says. "Oh..." The bronzes said. "Well let's start." Jirou says.

Yarashi walks back and just picks somebody random. "Ochako follow me." Yarashi says. "Okay." Ochako says, nervously. Yarashi makes an big empty ice building and they enter.

"Here you will practice your quirk and nausea. Hold on." Yarashi says. "Momo!" Yarashi yells. Momo stops eating and goes over to Yarashi. "Yes?" Momo asks, wiping her mouth. "Could you create some heavy objects?" Yarashi asks.

"Of course!" Momo says, and creates some heavy vases, crates, etc. "Ochako you will lift all of these up by the time training ends." Yarashi says. "What but that's way too hard?!" Ochako says. Yarashi does The Whisper and Ochako does a heavy gulp but nods.

"Momo could you do your training here instead?" Yarashi asks. "Yes I can." Momo says. "Thanks!" Yarashi says, and returns to the others.

"Sigh this will be a bit." Yarashi thinks.

Sero

"You will make your capacity higher and tape stronger." Yarashi says. "So how do I do that?" Sero asks. "Release tape the whole time and practice hit these ice targets until you can pierce them with your tape." Yarashi says, making ice targets in the sky and ground. 

"Pierce something with tape? That's a bit hard, don't you think?" Sero asks. Yarashi goes and whispers in his ear. He nods his head and starts releasing tape from his left and then shoot with his right.

Aoyama

"You will release your beams the whole time and also practice your aim." Yarashi says, also making targets everywhere. "But my stomach madam?" Aoyama asks. "Keep going until you feel like your stomach will be torn apart." Yarashi says, holding a thumbs up.

"Oh dear..." Aoyama says, sweating. Yarashi quickly does the whisper and moves on.

Tsuyu

Yarashi makes a tall little ice wall with platforms sticking out to take breaks. "You will use all your frog muscles and train your tongue endurance." Yarashi says. "So just climb this the whole time, Kero?" Tsuyu asks.

"Yep!" Yarashi says. She quickly does the whisper and moves to Sato.

Sato

"Momo!" Yarashi yells. "Got it!" Momo says, and makes a table with sweets. "Thank you!" Yarashi says, while Momo goes back to Ochako. "You will eat those sweets, while lifting this tree stack." Yarashi says.