☔︎︎40☔︎︎

I got some Demon Slayer dolls :D Each were $20...I got 4
RIP MY MONEY AYEEEE~

Pairings:
Kaminari and Laxus
Bakugo and Natsu
Tsuyu and Juvia
Tokoyami, Momo and Mira
Todoroki, Jirou and Gray
Aoyama, Sero and Loke
Ochako, Hagakure and Wendy
Ojiro, Iida and Gajeel
Kirishima, Sato and Elfman (MANNNLY)
Mina, Mineta, Shoji and Erza
Koda and Lisanna
Izuku and Yarashi

"My body aches..." Kaminari complained. "You did train with Laxus so I wouldn't be surprised." Yarashi says.

It was a few days later with Fairy Tail training and everybody was resting on the floor. Some people were on the verge of death and some were just fine.

"I liked my trainer." Koda says. "YOU HAD A NICE WOMAN! I got the devil." Mineta says. "Wendy was really sweet but strong at the same time." Ochako says. "Mhmm!" Hagakure agrees.

"Mine was annoying as hell." Bakugo says. "How the heck do you deal with him?" Bakugo asks. "Well I've known him for years so I got used to it. But he's not an idiot all the time! When he gets really serious in battle, it's scary." Yarashi says.

"Who's stronger you or Natsu?" Izuku asks. "Hmmm...it's been a while since we fought so it's a bit hard to tell now. We hit ties a lot." Yarashi thinks about it. "GUYSS! WE ARE BACK!" Natsu yells, kicking down the doors.

Yarashi sighed. Lucy walks over and goes ahead and give payment to Aizawa. "Thank you." He says. "We got snacks everybody." Mira says, plopping down some bags. Everybody sits down and starts to have a mini picnic.

"What happened here?" Vlad King asks, with Class B behind him. "Whatever, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon. Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way." Vlad King says.

"Who is that?" Laxus asks, sparks flying off of him. "The teacher for another class." Kaminari informs him. "We still have 10 minutes left. You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad." Aizawa says.

"Hey, did you know? The provisional licensing exam has a %50 fail rate. All of you should just fail!" Monoma says, posing. Yarashi holds Laxus and Elfman back. Erza holds Gajeel and Natsu.

Monoma laughs like a madman. "Is he okay?" Yarashi asks, looking at Kendo. "His opinion is kind of reasonable though. As long as we are taking the same exam, it is our fate to crush each other." Tokoyami says. "Oh don't be like that Tokoyami." Mira says, patting his shoulders.

"And that's exactly why Class A and Class B applied to different locations." Aizawa says. "Thank Mavis." Yarashi says. "The hero licensing exam takes place each June and September in 3 different locations across the country at the same time. In order to avoid students from the same school fighting each other, all schools subscribe to the theory of splitting up their students by time or location." Vlad King says.

"It is unfortunate that we will not be able to fight each other directly! AHAHAHAH!" Monoma laughs.

"He said whew, didnt he?" Kirishima asks. "Yep." Gajeel says. "I wonder if there's a diagnosis for the type of mental state he has..." Kaminari says. The dragon slayer laughs or chuckled a bit.

"I didn't think of it much, but we'll be fighting against other schools to pass." Sero says. "In addition, there are very few first years in the country to get their provisional licenses. In other words, the test will have those who've trained longer than you, with quirks you don't know about that they've polished up until now." Aizawa says.

"The actual contents of the exam are unclear, but what is clear that you all will have a hard time, even with Fairy Tails training. It's not good to get too hung up about it, but keep that in mind." Aizawa says. "YES SIR!" Class A and B say.