☔︎︎36☔︎︎

Genshin Gamers: Istg BENNET WILL NOT COME HOME and I'm also AR50 now🧍🏻‍♀️. Still waiting for Baizhu, but Childe came home.🙄

The Next Morning

Kota woke up and realized he was laying back in Yarashi chest.

Pattern:
Wall Izuku->Yarashi->Kota Freedom

He sit up and shook Yarashi. There alarm clock was going off, and was annoying. "Hmmm? Yes Kota?" Yarashi asks, also sitting up. She does a little arm stretches and leg stretches, that you just have to do in the morning.

Yarashi punched the Alarm Clock and it turns off. Kota looked at her concerned. "Don't worry its fine." Yarashi says, yawning. "Could you wake up Izuku?" Yarashi asks, taking some clothes and heads off to the bathroom.

Kota stood on the bed and canon ball on Izuku stomach. Izuku groaned and sat up. "Yarashi, that hurt." Izuku says, hugging Kota. "I'm not Yarashi, pervert." Kota says. Izuku gasps and dramatically falls out of bed and stood in a corner.

"We need to hurry, so we can make it to the dorms on time." Izuku says, getting his mind back together. He frantically looked for his uniform while Kota calmly changed.

Kota changed into a white shirt and wore some green pants, along with a gray jacket tied around his waist. Yarashi walked back into the room and gasped.

"Are you matching with me?" Yarashi asks. "No." Kota says, although he was. "Hehe, sure." Yarashi says. "Let's hurry and go see our dorms. I'm too excited." Izuku says, and rushes himself and Kota to the bathroom. "Alright, alright." Yarashi says.

They both walk back inside their room like a minute later.

"Kota, do you want me to carry you again?" Yarashi asks, holding her arms open. "I'm grown enough." Kota says. "Not in my eyes!" Yarashi says, and sweeps him up in her arms.

She held him in one arm, under his bottom. He held onto her neck as she walked outside next to Izuku. "Do you think the rooms will be the same as our room?" Yarashi asks. "Maybe, or probably bigger." Izuku says.

With Inko and Gajeel

"Looks like it's just you and me now, Gajeel." Inko says, cooking breakfast. "Those brats...didn't even bother to say goodbye." Gajeel says. "It's fine, it's fine. They were just excited." Inko says.

"Gajeel, you know? You're a really sweet kid." Inko says. Gajeel blushed and was flabbergasted. He never heard these words before. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Gajeel says. Inko turned around with the food and saw a tear drop to the floor.

"Aww, you're crying." Inko says. "NO IM NOT!" Gajeel yells, wiping the tears away. "There, there." Inko says, patting his back.

In front of Dorms

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa says. He did a headcount but sees an extra head. A small head.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero says. "I had a hard time!" Hagakure says. "That's normal..." Jirou says. "The two of you were directly affected by the gas." Ojiro says, waving his tail around.