☔︎︎ 17 ☔︎︎

Next Next Day

"Izuku, I hate youuuu so much." Yarashi murmurs leaning on Izuku shoulder. Izuku forced her to go in the train today since it was raining. He forgot she could just control it basically.

"I'm sorry." Izuku says, and gives her a slight peck on the cheek. "You're lucky I love you or else I would've thrown you off this train." Yarashi says. "Hehe, I'm really lucky." Izuku says, sweating at the thought.

"Excuse me...excuse me! Midoriya and Akagi from the hero class!" A person behind them says. Then some people nearby also looked at them. "Good job at the sports festival! You were so close Midoriya!" Person 1 says.

Yarashi smiles but then goes back to covering her mouth with a handkerchief.

"You were in the top eight, right?"
"And you were 1st!"
"You were so cool!"
"They're smaller than I expected."
"He reminds me of when I was young."
"Can I have an autograph?"

"Do your best heroes!"

"W-we will!" Izuku exclaims. Yarashi grabs a pen and looks at the person who wanted an autograph. She grabs a note paper from Izuku backpack and writes the Fairy Tail Mark and writes her name in the middle. Then she gives it to Izuku.

Izuku writes his name on the backside. "Here you goOoOooO." Yarashi says, holding her mouth. The person screamed in happiness. "Do you have motion sickness?" Person 3 asks. "Yes, I dOooOoOOoo." Yarashi says.

Multiple people pull out medicine to give her. "U-umm." Yarashi just takes a random one and takes it. "Thank you I'm good." She says. Even though she wasn't :')

Time Skip to Walking

"It's only morning, but I'm already tired." Izuku says. "Same." Yarashi says. She was relieved though they were finally off the train. "Good Morning, Midoriya. Good Morning, Yarashi." Iida says, running towards them.

"Iida? Wearing a poncho and rain boots?" Izuku asks. Yarashi laughs and almost trips in the rain. Oh yeah, she was letting Izuku have the umbrella to himself. She could just make the rain not touch her.

"Why are you walking so slowly? Yarashi, how are you dry? Nows not the time. You're going to be late!" Iida says, running past them. "Late? There are still 5 minutes until the first bell." Izuku says. The newfound couple were running behind Iida.

"U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early!" Iida says. They make it inside and put their stuff away. "Iida, umm." Izuku says. "If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly." Iida says.

Yarashi puts her hand on Iida shoulder, so he couldn't walk away. "Do you need me to beat someone up? I can do it!" Yarashi says, holding her fist up. "It's okay." Iida says, and walks away. "Hmm...anyways Izuku hurry up!" Yarashi says, looking at the time.

"Oh right!" Izuku says. They rush towards the classroom. "It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina says.

"Yeah, me too!" Kiri says. "People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure says. "Isnt that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro asks. Yarashi goes over to him and plays with his tail.

"It's only the morning, Yarashi..." Ojiro says, cue the sweatdrop. "And." Yarashi says, messing with his tail. Kaminari comes over and joins as well. Ojiro sighs and lays head down. Kaminari and Yarashi both laugh.

"I had some elementary schooler suddenly tell me, Don't worry about it." Sero says. "Don't worry about it!" Tsuyu says. Sero screams. "After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" Kaminari asks. "U.A really is amazing." Mineta says.