☔︎︎22☔︎︎

👀
👅

Yarashi eyes widen as she sees Izuku suddenly appear in front of her. He frantically moves around in the water for a second but swims to Yarashi.

He holds her close to him as he sees Toru. Izuku looks at Yarashi and starts to give her some air. Yarashi gets out of shock and creates an air bubble. "How the hell did you get here?" Yarashi asks.

"I don't know!" Izuku says. "You shouldn't be here!" Yarashi says, her eyes look around frantically. "Loke! What in the world was going inside your head to teleport him here?!" Yarashi yells, gripping her hair.

"How the heck did Midoriya get there?!" Kaminari asks. "DAMN YOU LOKE!" Gajeel yells. He could destroy a whole city if he wanted to right now. "Thank the lord. He helped Yarashi." Momo says, wiping her tears away.

"She could've just died then and there..." Aizawa says. "Shes so hot when she's angry." Mineta says. Gajeel grabs him and throws him out the window. Nobody protests. "I pray for Midoriya." Iida says, putting his hands together.

Some others did it as well.

Izuku grabs her arms and put them down. "It's okay." Izuku says. "It's not. You could die." Yarashi says, with a hard stare. "Stay behind me at all times." Yarashi says. She makes an ice shield around him.

"My magic is still low." Yarashi thinks. "How?! How did he get here?" Toru asks. He goes for Izuku but Yarashi kicks him away. "Don't touch him!" Yarashi yells.

"Storm Dragons Claw!" Wind starts to push him down but he swims away from it. "Yarashi..." Izuku says, worried. He swims to the other 3 and stands in front of them.

Toru flies at Yarashi but she freezes his fist and punches him back. She moves above him and kicks his head down and then flips behind him. "Storm Dragons Freezing Primrose." She throws it on his back and kicks down along with him.

She goes back into her Light Storm Dragon Mode. Toru releases some gas from him but she didn't think too much of it. Mistake....

"Storm Dragons Fang." She takes her hand back in pain as her knuckles bled. "I can change my body's solidity. I, Torafuzar, boast the strongest defensive power of all Nine Demon Gates." Toru says.

"M-my body." Yarashi says. She couldn't move much and her magic was draining again. She phases out from her Light form.

"Looks like the poison is kicking in again." Toru says. He grabs her and starts to squeeze her. "It's over. Soon, the poison will have spread through everyone, murdering all who are submerged here." Toru says.

Yarashi feels one of her ribs crack. She silently screams. "This is your limit." Toru says. He starts to tighten his hold making Yarashi scream. "Yarashi!" Izuku yells, he starts to swim towards her but she screams no.

"After I kill you, he's next and then all of you weak friends. HAHAHA!" Toru laughs. Yeah, bad idea...

Yarashi gets angry and opens his hand with wind. Her body starts to glow again. "You won't lay a finger on any of them! I WILL PROTECT THEM!" Yarashi yells. She gets a big chunk of ice and hits him in the chest.

She starts to swim down while punching him, with her strength increasing with rage. "Dance of the Storm Dragon!" "Storm Dragons Freezing Primrose!" "And Storm Dragons Wing Attack!"

Toru crashes into the bottom of the area. Yarashi stands on him and was doing anything at this point to just knock him out. He grabs her right ankle and crushes it. She grits her teeth and gets her other leg and kicks his eyes.

"Knock out already!" Yarashi yells. "Storm Dragons Rage!" She gathers it to his chest as he makes a bigger dent in the floor. Finally the water disappeared.