☔︎︎24☔︎︎

>:3 Once again! No pictures are mine!

"Loke, when you get a chance I swear to Mavis take Izuku back to his world." Yarashi murmurs. Loke in the celestial world, sweats. "Well, we're off to the guild." Lucy says.

"Yeah. Tell master. Do whatever he has to with Lumen Histoire to stop face!" Elfman says. "We will!" Yarashi says. She grabs Izuku hand before they start walking. "Yarashi?" Izuku asks. "Sorry, just worried." Yarashi says, nervously laughing.

Izuku grips her hand right to reassure her. "Well, lets go everyone." Wendy says. They start to go to Master. Yarashi had a bad feeling in her stomach as loud crashes make some of them slightly trip.

The ground starts to shake even more. The group looks at the nearby faces. They were lighting up. "Face is starting to glow..." Yarashi says. Yarashi suddenly starts to feel weak. Lucy trips. "Lucy!" Lisanna says.

"I feel like, I'm losing my power." Lucy says. Yarashi goes over to Lucy and help her up. Izuku gasps in worry and surprise. "Oh, come on now! I can't turn on my magic!" Jet says. "My telepathy isn't getting through!" Warren says.

"Face must have activated." Izuku says. Yarashi sees Lisanna clothes start to disappear. She slaps her hand on Izuku eyes. "Y-Yarashi?" Izuku asks. Mest takes his coat off and gives it to Lisanna. "Thank you." She says.

Yarashi takes her hand away. "This is ridiculous." Lucy says. Yarashi legs start to shake and she falls. "Yarashi!" Izuku exclaims. "She's probably really tired from earlier." Lucy says. Izuku holds Yarashi up worried.

"AHHHH!" Ochako yells, fangirling. "Is this the time to be happy about their relationship?" Sero asks, sweat dropping. "You're right, but still." Momo says. She takes her phone out and takes some pic. "Besides that, everybody is going to lose their magic to the face thing, right?" Tokoyami asks.

"Then what about Deku?..." Ojiro asks. "Quirk and Magic is two different things." Gajeel says. "He will be fine but everybody else in our world will lose their magic...."

Everybody stays silent.

"The Ethernano is weakening. It's because of Face's activation." Mest says.

"I'm fine." Yarashi says, waving her hand at Izuku. "You're not fine." Izuku says, he picks her up on his back. "Aww, thanks." Yarashi says. Lucy smirks for a little but focus again.

Yarashi smells somebody familiar and looks around in the sky, frantically. "Saariane..." Yarashi says. (Achievement Unlocked: Yarashi Dragon's Name)

"It's a miracle." Izuku says, as the dragons go around and destroy the Faces. "The dragons are destroying all the Face across the continent." Lucy says. "That means our magic will still be here!" Lisanna yells.

Yarashi feels her magic flowing in again and smiles. She sighs in relief. Everybody starts to cheer. "But Acnologia still is here..."Yarashi thinks. "It's still not over." Yarashi says.

"Hmm?" Izuku hums. "Acnologia is still here." Yarashi says, she gets down from Izuku back. "Igneel and the other dragons will definitely defeat him." Droy says, assured. "Mmm." Yarashi hums.

Time Skip~

"Saariane." Yarashi yells, and flies at her. Saariane whacks Yarashi into the ground. Everybody sweat drops. Yarashi gets up again and hugs her claw. "Everyone's courage and Igneel repulsed Acnologia." Grandeeney says.

Suddenly Gajeel appears in front of everybody. "FUCKING FINALLY!" Gajeel yells. He goes to Lucy and shakes her. "Tell that damn lion to get out!" Gajeel exclaims.