☔︎︎34☔︎︎ ♡︎Beach Special w/ Team Natsu♡︎

Currently AR50, and I will never do the ascension quest 💚.

Not me forgetting again about her throat, sorry readers but use your IMAGINATION again.

The three of them sat in the living room, now watching TV. Suddenly breaking news showed on the screen.

"This scenes looks like it's straight out of a nightmare. In an instant, bald if Camino Ward has been destroyed! Currently, All Might is fighting the villain thought to be the ringleader! I can't believe it! There's just one villain!
He's destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!"

Yarashi stands up and goes to their room. She quickly changed into her Night Hero Costume and calls Ochako. "Hi Yarashi!" Ochako answers.

"Is the gate done yet?" Yarashi asks. "Yes? I was actually planning to tell you yesterday." Ochako says. "Why?" Ochako asks. "My friends will be going through soon." Yarashi says. "Eh?! Really?!" Ochako asks.

"Yes, we are going to help All Might. I have to go now, goodbye." Yarashi says. She quickly calls the guild lacrima.

"What is it my child?" Makarov asks. "I need help. Send anybody you can from Fairy tail, the portal is done from our side." Yarashi says, going back to the living room.

Inko looks at her, sighing. "Tell any of the dragon slayers to just sniff me out. I'll be going now." Yarashi says, hanging up on the call. Izuku gets up from the couch. "You're going to go help All Might?" Izuku asks.

"Yes. Do you want to go to?" Yarashi asks. "I can't. I don't have my hero costume and I'm actually not an official hero either. I'll just get in trouble again." Izuku says. "I can say that you're my assistant, and you'll wear a mask." Yarashi says.

Izuku turns back to the TV. "Just quickly go." Izuku says, pushing her through the door. "Are you sure?" Yarashi asks. "Yes." Izuku says. "Okay I'll be going." Yarashi says.

She shoots to the sky and starts flying quickly to All Might.

Fairy Tail

Team Natsu stood ready.

Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Happy and Carla.

"You guys ready to help Yarashi?!" Natsu yells. "YES!" They all yell, except Carla. "Then let's go!" Natsu yells and runs through the portal. The rest also went in and saw a brown haired girl.

"Oh I remember you." Lucy says. "Yes, umm. Do your best!" Ochako says, awkwardly. "We will." Gray says, and pats her head. "Let's go!" Erza says. Natsu sniffs and starts running and the team follows.

"So cool!" Ochako exclaims, taking pictures.

Back to Yarashi

Yarashi starts to fly down and kicks onto All for one back. He shoots down into the ground and Yarashi jumps back to All Might. "What the! What is this?! Underground Hero, Storm Empress shows up and hit the villain in the back!" The reporter yells.

"Will this fight take a turn?!" The reporter yells. "Ah, you. I've heard of you, Yar-" "Storm Dragons Roar!" Yarashi shoots from her mouth and hits All for one. She didn't need her identity to be spilled.

She smells Team Natsu coming and smirks. "I don't know what has happened between you two, but there is only one goal here. That is to defeat you." Yarashi says. She's really straining her throat for this.

"Akagi, are you healed enough to be here?" All Might asks. "It's fine. My team is also here." Yarashi says. "Where?" All Might asks, looking around. Suddenly fire, ice, swords, arrows and wind shoot at All For One.