☔︎︎ 5 ☔︎︎

Third Person POV

Yarashi gets off him and makes him float up and down with wind. "Finally, a hero like record!" Ochako cheers. "His finger is swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange quirk..." Iida says. "It's not very stylish." Aoyama says.

While Bakugo was shOOketh.

"Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" Bakugo yells, he charges towards Izuku. Yarashi was about to freeze his legs but Aizawa stopped him with his scarf.

"What the-? These cloths are hard!" Bakugo says. "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire of an special alloy. Jeez...don't keep making me use my quirk over and over." Aizawa complains.

"I have dry eye." He says. Yarashi points towards him and cools down his eye. (I searched up it stings/burns so 💨❄️)

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." Aizawa says. Yarashi puts Izuku down and let him walk. Yarashi walk towards Bakugo. "Calm down, Bakugo. It's gonna be impossible to make friends at this point." She says.

"Huh?! Who said I needed friends." Bakugo yells. "Don't worry, I'll be your friend." Yarashi says, patting him on the shoulder. "Get your hands off me damn extra!" Bakugo yells. "Just wait, I know you'll turn soft." Yarashi teased. "NO I WONT!"

Sit up
Lost count

Seated Toe Touch
Easy

Long Distance Run
Aizawa yelled at her to stop

Izuku crashed onto the floor, panting. Yarashi picks him up with wind and cools him down. "Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so Ill show you the results all at once." Aizawa says.

Yarashi glanced worriedly at Izuku. The results showed... Izuku clenched his hand. Yarashi takes his hand out of the grip. The moment she saw Aizawa shocked face during the ball throw, she knew he was gonna get rid of the expelling.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion. It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." Aizawa says. Everybody faces ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

"What?!" Iida, Ochako and Izuku yell. Yarashi covered her ears. "Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." Momo says. "That was a little nerve wracking, huh?" Sero asks.

"I'll take up the challenge anytime!" Kiri says. "With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom. When you get back, look over them." Aizawa says.

Izuku lets out a big sigh. Yarashi pats his back. "Midoriya. Have the old lady fix you in the nurses office. Tomorrow will be even more packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself." Aizawa says. He gives a note to Izuku and walks away.

"Finally we can talk with each other now." Yarashi says, as they all walk back to class. It was almost time to leave though. Once they're all in the class, she immediately goes to Kaminari.

She gets right in his face and had starry eyes. "Y-yes?" Kaminari asks, flustered. "How is your hair like that?" She asks. "I was born with it." Kaminari says. "Really?!" She exclaims. "Really." Kaminari says.

Kaminari was eyeing at her rack, trying not to but kinda hard to. You know the Fairy Tail girls boobies are all big ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I'm sorry Levy, Wendy and Mavis 🧍‍♀️)

"What's your name?" Yarashi asks. "I'm Denki Kaminari." He says.

Yarashi pov

"It's nice to meet you. Feed me some lightning sometime." I say and walk off to my next victim. "Huh?" Kaminari says. I go over to a boy with white and red hair.