☔︎︎21☔︎︎

(I'm so unsure of the Demon Juvia is fighting. Keith? Keyes? Keys? And I'm feeling nice so I'll post this chapter earlier than I wanted 😤🙄)

Tartaros Arc 😈

Lucy picks up her lacrima and notices Class 1-A. "Oh this isn't a very good time to call right now." Lucy says. "Let us watch please!" Izuku says. Lucy sighs and puts her lacrima into a place to watch them.

"Yarashi!" Natsu yells. "Got it!" Yarashi yells. They both were going to Slam Toru and Temp but Temp breaks out of Natsu hold. Toru grabs the arms of the dragonslayers and sends them into a wall.

"Ouch." Kaminari says from the lacrima. "Everyone! The same for me. I'm not done." Lucy says. Natsu gets up and helps Yarashi out of the wall. "Rest." Natsu says. "We're fine!" Yarashi says.

"And you smell them too Natsu?" Yarashi asks. "Yeah." Natsu says. "Everybody is fighting!" Yarashi says. She flies towards Toru and tries to punch him but he guards with his skin.

"Damn your shark skin!" Yarashi yells in anger. She punches down harder with her other fist. "You humans have a person like this...Your strong maybe even slightly stronger than the fire human." Toru says.

"Don't compare me to Natsu!" Yarashi says. She points her leg out and make ice blades. She goes for Toru face but he grabs her leg and throws her back. She skids across the ground against her back, With Natsu also going back

"I'm gonna have back problems in the future..." Yarashi murmurs. "Natsu! Gajeel!" Lucy says, worried.

"Geez, they look like they haven't taken any major attacks at all." Kiri says. "It may look like it but they could have broken bones." Momo says, worried for Yarashi. "Internal injuries basically." Todoroki says.

Momo nods. "That shark guy skin must be unpenetrable." Izuku says. "I feel bad for Yarashi. She finally sees her family again but it's them fighting enemies." Ochako says, with a frown.

"I wish we could do something to help..." Ojiro says. "Yeah, right? You morons think you could help against those? HAHA!" Bakugo says. "You could've just said you couldn't beat them." Tsuyu says. "Shut it FROG!" Bakugo yells.

"Bastard!" Yarashi says. She puts water on the floor and cover with ice. She ice skate across and uses her legs to scratch Toru arms. Her goes to grab her legs again but she dodges and jumps back.

"Storm Dragons Shocking Primrose." Yarashi holds her hands up and throws the flower at Toru. He holds it up with his hand and they start to turn numb. "Crash down!" Yarashi yells, and pushes the flower down more making the ground break.

She puts water under his feet and electrocute him. He finally falls down and is slammed into the ground. "Finally!" Yarashi says.

"Yeah Yarashi!" Kiri yells. Although she couldn't really hear him. Lucy smiles. "She made some good friends in the other world." Lucy thinks. She turns up the volume for Fairy Tail to hear.

"Beat there ass! Extras!" Bakugo yells. Everybody looks at him shocked. "Shut up!"

"You guys can do it!" Mina yells.

The Fairy Tail members smile but get back to fighting. Toru breaks the ice and stands back up. "Your ice is no match against me." Toru says. Yarashi grits her teeth. Toru charges at her and scratches her arms as she blocked.