☔︎︎ 15 ☔︎︎

Yarashi POV

"Any of these brats annoying to you?" Gajeel asks, staring them down. "No, and stop glaring at them. You'll give them a heart attack." I say. We were all in class now. I sat in the back with Gajeel standing behind me.

"Good work. So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we will consolidate everything and announce it when you get back.

So rest well, and look forward to that. Also Akagi, who is the man glaring at everybody?" Aizawa asks. "He's a Fairy Tail member from home!" I exclaim. "How'd he get here?" Aizawa asks. "My guild needed someone to test." I say, bluntly.

He sweat dropped. "You should tell principal Nezu if you haven't already that he is here." Aizawa says. "Oh yeah I probably should." I say, I forgot or else the teachers will think he's a villain.

Class 1-A all sweatdropped.

Time Skip Midoriya House

"I'm so proud of you!" Inko cried hugging Izuku. "M-mom!" Izuku also cried. Gajeel watched in confusion. I join in and hug them both. Gajeel looked even more confused.

"You guys did such a great job." Inko says, backing up from the hug. She wiped her tears away. She looks up again and sees Gajeel. ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

"AHHHH!" She screamed. "Inko, it's okay! He's a friend of mine!" I say, covering my ears. "F-friend?" Inko asks, she pulls me over to her. "Are you sure?" She asks. "Yes. He's a friend from Fairy Tail!" I say.

"Fairy Tail, your guild." Inko says. "Mhmm. I kinda have a question. Is it alright if he lives here too?" I ask. She looks at me concerned. I go on my knees and bow to her. "Please!" I say.

I look at Gajeel and kick his knees down and bring his head down. "Say please." I say. "Please..." Gajeel says. "P-please get up! I'll let you stay!" Inko says, waving her arms around.

We get up. "Oh dear, we definitely have to get you better clothes." Inko says. I hold in my laugh. "I'll take a shower early first!" I say, and start to head towards me and Izuku room.

Izuku finally got used to me in his room. Well expect for the fact that I always go to his bed somehow during the middle of the night. Then he wakes up and sees me in his bed and screams. He's a great alarm!

Izukus really nice, funny and cu- I slap my cheeks. I felt my face heat up. I never thought this way before! I go towards the bathroom and turn the water to cold and get in.

Dear lord, water help me cool down...

I head outside after finishing up. I changed to one of Izukus All Might shirt and some normal black shorts. I walk back to the room and see Izuku at his desk. I go over to him and lean over his head.

"What you doing?" I ask. "W-w-writing n-notes!" Izuku exclaims. I check to see who and see my outfit. "Oh, you're doing mine! Do you need any more information?" I ask. I reach over and bring it closer to see.

"I-I think I h-have everything." Izuku stutters. "Aww man." I say. I put the journal back down and move away from him. He bangs his head on the desk. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Y-yes! E-everything is fine!" Izuku exclaims, picking his head back up.

Does he have a fever?

I put my hand on his forehead. It didn't feel too hot. "Alright. I'll be back." I say, and leave the room. I go towards the living room and see Gajeel and Inko talking. "Hi!" I say. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask.

"He's telling me some more stories about Fairy Tail. You guys are so young, but so powerful at the same time." Inko says. I sit beside Gajeel. "You better not have told her anything embarrassing." I whisper.