MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (3)

A-B Honor roll in school😩💪💪💪

"I'll turn us back if I decide we can't do anymore. If you're okay with that, I'll go too!" Iida says. "Yay Iida!" Yarashi says, hugging him again. "If that's the case, then I'll go too!" Momo says. "All right! Me too!" Kaminari says.

"Oh, all right, I get it. I just have to go, right?!" Mineta yells. "Mhmm!" Izuku says. "Melissa you're going too right? You know this place more than us and we need you for the system too." Yarashi says. "Yes! I will go too!" Melissa says.

"I'll go tell All Might right quick." Yarashi says. She sneaks out and gets All Might attention. She gives him a thumbs up.

"We're doing this!"

"No you have to run!"

"Too bad! We all decided already!"

"Yarashi!"

"See you soon All Might!"

Yarashi runs back to everybody else. "Let's go!" Iida says. "Yes!"

They all start to run up the emergency stairs. "This is the 30th floor." Iida says, taking a break. "Melissas, what's the top floor?" Izuku asks. "The 200th floor." Melissa says. "Seriously?" Kaminari asks. "We have to run all that." Mineta says.

"It's better than running into villains." Momo says. "If anybody really can't climb anymore tell me." Yarashi says. "Now let's continue." Iida says.

They keep running until 80. "The shutter!" Iida says. "What should we do? Break it?" Todoroki asks. "If we do that, then the security system will react and the villains will notice us." Melissa says. "Damn it." Yarashi says.

"Then can't we go just fo from here?" Mineta asks, opening a door. "No!" Melissa yells. "And we're fucked." Yarashi says. "RUN!" Yarashi yells. "Is there any other way to go up?" Iida asks. "There's another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side." Melissa says.

"Hurry!" Iida says. But then the shutters in front of them start to close. "The shutters!" Izuku exclaims. "The ones behind us too!" Momo says. "Use your ice!" Yarashi yells, running for the shutter.

"Right!" Todoroki says. He blocked the shutter form closing. Yarashi jumps on the bottom of the shutter and makes it go down. "Let's go!" She yells.

She punches the doors open. "What is this place?" Izuku asks. "A plant factory. They research how quirks influence plants here." Melissa says. "Wait, the elevator is coming up." Jirou says.

"Everybody hide behind here." Yarashi says, behind a bush. "I wonder if we can use that elevator to get to the top floor." Kaminari says. "No, only authorized people can operate the elevators. And it's made as sturdy as a bomb shelter, we can destroy it." Melissa says.

"Hehe, we will see about that." Yarashi says. The elevator dings and open. "Two villains only." Yarashi says. "They're coming." Ochako whispers. "Quiet." Iida whispered. "I found you, you damn kids!" Nobu yells.

Yarashi eyes widen as she smelled Bakugo and Kirishima. "Huh?! What did you say, you bastard?" Bakugo asks. "What you two doing here?" Nobu says. "That's what I want to know." Bakugo says. "Leave this to me okay?!" Kirishima says, pushing Bakugo back.

"Um we got lost. Where should we go for the reception?" Kirishima asks. "I can see through you! Don't lie to me!" Nobu yells. "Storm dragons shocking primrose!" Yarashi yells. The huge electrified primrose hits the two villains away.

"That move was..." Bakugo says. "Yarashi?!" Kirishima says. "We will stall them here. Look for a way to get to the top!" Todoroki says. He uses his ice and lift the others up. "What about you?" Izuku asks. "I'm fine just go!" Todoroki says.