☔︎︎26☔︎︎

"Ehhh?!"

"Todoroki?!"
"Iida?!"
"Midoriya?!"

The 3 boys waved at their fellow training classmates. "How's your guys training so far?" Izuku asks. "I just instructed them what to do." Yarashi says, running to hug Izuku. She bear hugs him from the front.

"Your maids let us in." Iida says, so Momo doesn't worry. "I did tell them to allow anybody from my Class." Momo says, eating and still creating.

"What should I do today Yarashi?" Todoroki asks. "Ahh, today you'll start practicing both your sides limits. I want you to blast ice and then right after melt it with your fire." Yarashi says. Todoroki nods and goes to an empty area.

"What? Were you guys already training with Yarashi before?" Kaminari asks. "Yep!" Izuku says. "What should I do?" Iida asks. "Today, you'll be with me, along with Kaminari and Ojiro." Yarashi says. "Alright." Iida says, walking to the two boys.

"And me?" Izuku asks. "Limiting more of your power ranges and learning how to control the force you give out." Yarashi says. "Hold on guys." She says, to the combat trainees.

She pulls Izuku over to an empty area. "Today only do...8 percent." Yarashi says. Izuku thinks about it and nods. "You see the tree hit it with your normal attack." Yarashi says. Izuku hits the tree, with it having a giant hole in the middle now.

"Yeah that? We're not doing that today. I want you to control it just on your fingers and use it as bullets." Yarashi says. "But I've done that before." Izuku says. "AHH! I mean more precisely, the bullets you did before were still big and had less impact." Yarashi says.

"Watch me right quick." She says. She points out her palm at a tree. She fires one medium shot and it hits the tree, making a medium dent. "That's what you're doing." Yarashi says. "I want you to do this." Yarashi says.

She makes a smaller wind bullet and hits a tree. The tree gets torn in half and the top half flies. "It may look small and weak but it would surprise the enemy when it does more damage than they thought." Yarashi says.

Izuku had stars in his eyes and nods his head in excitement. "I got it!" Izuku says. "Good." Yarashi says, she pats his head and leaves to the 3.

"You all will attack me at the same time, ready?" Yarashi asks. "Ready!" They say. They all charged at her.

"What time is it?" Momo asks. "Midnight." Yarashi says. "We will stop training now!" Yarashi says, clapping her hands. The 5 bronze drop to the ground and pant. The 2 silvers and 1 gold stopped and sat down, panting lightly.

Bronze:
Ojiro
Kaminari
Jirou
Mina
Momo

Silver:
Todoroki
Iida

Gold:
Izuku

Platinum: No members
Diamond: No members

Yarashi writes into her journal. "We will train again at the same time and have breaks every Wednesday." Yarashi says. The bronze scream in horror. "We're doing this again tomorrow?!" Mina asks. "No, we alternate training every day." Yarashi says.

"Today was quirk training. Tomorrow will be hand to hand combat." Yarashi says. "I don't even want to imagine it." Jirou says, face first in the ground. "Bye everyone see you tomorrow." Izuku says.

Yarashi and Izuku both jump over the gate and start to parkour home. "It was hard at first but you guys can get through it." Iida says, patting Ojiro back. "Our abilities have gotten better because of her training. It might be hell right now but you will see the purpose." Todoroki says.