☔︎︎31☔︎︎

Current look above and the dress up game is called Lily Diary. It's pretty cute but you can't change the color of the clothes.

Also I am feeling better now so I wanted to write because I'm bored so here's a chapter.

Just got info Magne uses she/her pronouns, had to edit 😩.

Time Skip

"Now that we've filled our bellies. Next," Pixie Bob says. "It's time for the test of courage!" Mina says. "We're gonna test it!" Kiri, Sero, Kaminari and Sato say.

"Before that it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now." Aizawa says. "You've got to be kidding me!" Sero yells, in terror.

Aizawa wrapped Kiri, Sero and Sato before they could run. "Sorry." Aizawa says.

"Okay, so Class B will be first to be scaring. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you." Pixie Bob explains.

"They will probably attack anytime right now." Yarashi whispered, and let's the wind carry to everybody ears except Class B. "Those scaring aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your quirks." Pixie Bob says.

"The class that makes the most people scared with creativity and imagination wins." Tiger says. "Stop that it's scary." Jirou says. "I see. They're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other." Iida says.

"Now you'll draw lots to determine your partners." Pixie Bob says. "Yay, Izuku! I'm with you." Yarashi says. They both cheered.

"Also everybody, a new rule no changing your looks. No disguised!" Mandalay says. "Why? It would help with scaring." Kendo says. "If you see anybody that isn't one of us, attack them or run." Aizawa says. "Okay?" Class B questioned.

Atleast 4 pairs were already in. The ones that haven't gone yet was looking for the slightest change in the forest. "Oi, oi! Blue Fire and smoke!" Yarashi says. "It's started." Izuku says. Suddenly, a TMNT and big lips appear in front of them.

Yarashi quickly lunged at them. "Storm Dragons Claw." Yarashi hits right in front of them and creates dust. "What the?!" Spinner exclaims. "Mandalay, send out a message." Izuku says.

Mineta goes in front of the Two villains and distract them while Yarashi goes behind them. Yarashi grabs spinner and knocks him down. Iida and Izuku both charge at Magne and hit her at the same time.

"This isn't how it's supposed to go!" Magne yells, blocking a hit from Izuku. Yarashi removed spinner weapons and freeze them into one big pile. "Do you perhaps have a quirk nullification handcuffs?" Yarashi asks.

"Yes, I got them just before we started." Mandalay says. She gives them to Yarashi and Yarashi quickly puts it on spinner. "Now you're going to be a good boy and wait for your partner." Yarashi says, patting him on the head.

Although to spinner I felt like a Boulder knocking on him. Yarashi makes an ice cage and throws him in. "Everyone! The villains have attacked! Everyone who can move get back to camp. If you come across the enemy, try to escape, but if you can't FIGHT!" Mandalay used telepathy.