☔︎︎38☔︎︎

FORGIVE ME YALL IM WRITING DONT WORRY IWNFOSKDKS 😭💪

"I'm Yarashi Akagi!"
"I'm Izuku Midoriya."
"I'm Tenya Iida!"
"And I'm Ochako Uraraka."

"Hmm, well I'm busy developing my babies, so..." Hatsume says, walking back inside the previously exploded room. "Um, I wanted to ask Mr. Power Loader about improving my costume." Izuku says. "Ahhh, so this is why he came here." Yarashi thinks.

"IMPROVING YOUR COSTUME? Sounds interesting!" Hatsume says. "Hatsume!" Power Loader says. "Huh?" She asks.

"It's fine for you to come in and out of the studio now that the dorm systems is in place, but if you go wild in here anymore I'm going to banish you! Keke." Power Loader says. Yarashi almost burst out laughing.

"Keke"

"I've already heard from Eraser head. You're here about changing your costumes as you develop your ultimate moves, right? Come in." Power loader says.

"You wanna come eat with me Kota?" Yarashi whispered. "Yeah." Kota says. Yarashi lets Kota on her back.

They all walked inside the room, but Yarashi had ran off. She was too hungry to wait for Izuku. She quickly texted Ochako.

"DONT let Hatsume do anything suspicious to Izuku."

"Payment?"

"$50."

"Deal."

"Pleasure doing business with you."

"You too.

"Have you texted Mandalay, yet about staying longer?" Kota asks. "Oops, I forgot." Yarashi says, as she ran back to their room. She lets Kota down to change and she quickly texted Mandalay.

"Hi, Mandalay! Me and Kota were wondering if you would let him stay a few more days, until school starts again."

"Alright, I texted her!" Yarashi says. Kota had changed and was waiting outside for Yarashi. Yarashi quickly changed and the two started to walk out.

Yarashi saw Kirishima and Tokoyami chilling on the couch

Yarashi saw Kirishima and Tokoyami chilling on the couch. "Do you wanna ask them if they wanna hang out with us?" Yarashi asks, nudging Kota. Kota walked up to the two. "Do you guys wanna hang out with us?" Kota asks, looking down embarrassed.

Yarashi recorded, snickering. "Sure!" Kirishima says. "Then go and change." Yarashi says, slapping his back. Kirishima hardened his back as it stung. "Ow..." Kirishima muttered. "I'll have to decline." Tokoyami says.

"Apple pie, apple cake, caramel apples, apple cookies, apple cobbler, apple juice, candy apple."

"I'll be back." Tokoyami says. Kota stared at Yarashi confusingly. "What in the world just happened?" Kota questioned. "Hehe, bribes." Yarashi says. "Bribing is usually seen as bad to others but it does work effectively." Yarashi advices.