☔︎︎30☔︎︎

(LOOK AT BABY TODOROKI FACE OMG I CANT💀😭)

"If Kota had been raised normally, maybe he would've raised admired heroes too." Mandalay says. "He did talk to me before about his view of heroes and how I shouldn't be one because I look weak and fragile." Yarashi says.

"I'm going to change his mind though." Yarashi says, putting a blanket over Kota. "That's nice of you." Mandalay says. "Kotas parents were heroes, but they were killed in a line of duty." Pixie Bob says, coming in with some tea.

"I knew it." Yarashi thinks. She pulls out her journal and writes Musuclar.

"Two years ago, protecting citizens from a villain. For a hero, it was a respectable death way to die, and honorable death...but a child barely aware of what was around him couldn't understand that." Mandalay says.

Yarashi looks at Kota, saddened and angry. "His whole world had revolved around his parents. 'My parents left me behind', but society kept praising them, saying it was a good thing for heroes, a wonderful thing." Mandalay continues.

Yarashi grunts. "That's almost being happy over their death." Yarashi says, with a mean tone. "He doesn't seem to like us much, either, since we're also heroes. But it's like he's just here because there's nowhere else for him to go." Mandalay says.

Suddenly Yarashi had a thought. "Inko, you'll be having a grandson sooner than you thought." Yarashi thinks. (By the way They're not doing "it", she was talking about adopting Kota)

"To Kota, heroes are a kind of human he can't understand and finds unpleasant." Mandalay finishes. "And that's why I'll get revenge for Kota and show him a different kind of hero." Yarashi says.

She pulls out her phone. "It's this one right?" Yarashi asks. "Yes..." Mandalay says. "I'm going to hunt him down." Yarashi says, with bloodlust surrounding her. "Yarashi, calm down." Izuku says, coughing.

"Sorry." Yarashi says, calming down. "You two should get to bed now." Pixie bob says. The two nod and head off.

MORNING :~

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen." Aizawa says. As he says that, Yarashi was brushing anybody that had bed hair. "Today we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest." Aizawa says.

"This training camp is to strengthen you and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are become more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So Bakugo try throwing that." Aizawa says.

He throws a ball to Bakugo. "This is from the fitness test." Bakugo says, catching it. "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved." Aizawa says.

"Oh, we are checking our progress?" Mina asks. "Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Including Yarashi." Sero says. "Including Yarashi?" Aizawa asks. "Yeah, don't you know she's been training us." Hagakure says.

Aizawa glanced at Yarashi that was looking away. "Is that so?" Aizawa says. "Then...here I go. SHINEEEEE!" Bakugo yells. "721.6 meters." Aizawa says. "Yarashi what have you been doing to your classmates?" Aizawa asks, holding her collar.

"Just some training! So you pro heroes better watch out, because you shouldn't be underestimating us anymore." Yarashi says, smirking. "You'll turn this class into monsters." Aizawa says, sighing. "Nothing wrong with being strong!" Yarashi says, patting his back.

"I give up." Aizawa says, shaking his head. "Hmm...you guys do your regular training and I'll record it." Aizawa says. "Alright!" Class 1-A yells. "What's today again?" Ochako asks. "Today is quirk day!" Yarashi yells.