MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (4)

ITS MY BIRTHDAY I DECIDED TO NOT BE LAZY AND WRITE 😍💪
Don't want y'all to wait any longer so here is the first half.

Izuku closes up on the villain and punched him hard in the back. "SMASH!"

"Midoriya!" Iida yells. "Deku, are you alright?" Ochako asks. "I'm fine." Izuku says. They flinch at the sound of Yarashi and Wolfram fighting. "Is Yarashi fighting somebody?" Momo asks. "Yes, the villain behind it all." Izuku says.

"Then I'll join her!" Bakugo yells, and runs towards the crashes. "I'll follow him!" Kirishima says, and also runs. Suddenly Melissa runs towards them. "I fixed the system!" Melissa exclaims.

"I-Islands security system is now operating in normal mode." The speaker says.

"Let's get to Yarashi, Bakugo and Kirishima." Iida says. "Mhmm!" They start to run to the direction Bakugo and Kirishima went.

With Yarashi

"Bakugo! Kirishima!" I yell, seeing them enter the room. "Yarashi?! Where's the villain?!" Bakugo yells, coming over to help me. I kind of got buried under metal. "He grabbed David, Melissa Father, I can hear a helicopter up top!" I say.

"Back up right quick!"

Bakugo and Kirishima run from Yarashi. "Storm Dragons Fang!" The metal broke and flew in different directions. "Yarashi!" Izuku yells, running into the room with the others. "Glad to see everybody okay! But we need to head to the roof NOW!" I say.

I start to run and everybody follows. "Why are we going to the roof?" Momo asks. "The villain took my father." Melissa says. "I saw on the security cameras, I also called Uncle Might already!" Melissa says.

I kick down the elevator door, too impatient. I see David being thrown into the helicopter. "Give the professor back!" Izuku says. "It's you kids. Did you come to take back this man who has committed wrongdoing?" Wolfram says, taunting us.

"No!" Kaminari yells. "We've come to save the professor!" Jirou says. Wolfram bends down and touches the floor. "To save a criminal?" Wolfram asks. "Everybody separate and make sure to dodge the metal pillars. They hurt like hell!" I yell.

Back to 3rd POV 😮‍💨

Everybody spreads out, dodging Wolfram metal or hitting it away. "Give us the professor back!" Yarashi yells, she charged at him. Wolfram sends a pillar at her and she smirks. She punched through it and kept charging at Wolfram.

"SMASH!" Izuku comes from behind and punched Wolfram in the back. "God damn it!" Wolfram yells, he sends out Metal Pillars from all around him.

Class 1-A quickly dodged them. Yarashi smiled. Everybody was so much better at dodging than before. Everybody pauses as Wolfram pointed a gun to David. "Don't worry about me. Run away!" David says.

"No way!" Kirishima yells. "We've gotten this far might as well keep going." Iida says.

"Jeez, it's so inconvenient being a hero. I didn't do much and you already can't move." Wolfram says. He sends Metal pillars again and everybody gets hit. "Shit." Yarashi says, as everybody does their best to block getting hit again.

"No matter what, it's not a smart way to live." Wolfram says. He climbs onto the helicopter and it starts going off. "DEKU! ROUND FACE!" Bakugo yells. "GOT IT!"

Ochako touches Deku and Bakugo grabs his arms. Bakugo spins Deku around and sends him towards the helicopter. "When did you guys learn that?" Yarashi asks, in amazement. "A few days ago." Ochako says.

Deku grabs onto the helicopter and starts to climb in. Yarashi flys up to help. "You guys get away." David says. "Not a chance." Yarashi says. "Melissa is waiting for you!" Izuku says. "You're certainly heroes, but you're an idiot." Wolfram says, with a gun.

Yarashi made an ice wall in between them in the helicopter. "It's time for us to be leaving." Yarashi says. She grabs David carefully and looks at Izuku. "Let's go." Izuku says. They both jump off and land onto the building. Momo built a cushion for them down below earlier.

"So who wants to shoot their helicopter down?" Yarashi asks. They all look at her like a psychopath. "What?" Yarashi asks. "I WILL! BECAUSE I AM HERE!" All Might yells, suddenly appearing before them.

"ALL MIGHT!" Everybody yells. "Get the helicopter!" Yarashi says, seeing it go more farther away. Of course she could shoot it down right now but why not a little fun?

"You're indeed scary Young Akagi." All Might says, but he does go after the helicopter and shoot right through it. "PFFT, human bullet." Yarashi says. "Pft-" Jirou held in her laughter. "Oh yeah." Yarashi says, forgetting she had David in her arms.

"Momo tiny bed please." Yarashi says. "No problem." Momo says, and created a bed. Yarashi lays him down and watch Melissa go up to him. Momo created a chair and let Melissa sit. "Papa!" Melissa says.

"Mel-Melissa." David says. "It's fine now." All Might says, landing back on the roof as the helicopter crashed onto the roof as well. But instead it exploded.

"We're glad professor!" Kaminari says. "Storm Dragons Shield!" Yarashi yells, and creates a big shield in front of them. "Two students protect David." All Might says. "I will." Ochako says. "I will as well." Jirou says.

"Alright." Yarashi says, but noticed Wolfram was wearing the gear from earlier. "Sam said that All Mights was UMPH-" Yarashi hit him right square in the face before he could finish. "Some people need to shut their mouths." Yarashi says, smiling.

"Storm Dragons Fa-" She gets hit in the side by a pillar and crashes back . She coughed out a bit since it did hit in her ribs. "Yarashi, you okay?" Izuku asks, running over. "I'm fine!" Yarashi says, standing back up.

"You don't know when to give up, huh? TEXAS SMASH!" All Might yells. Yarashi sees it isn't going to make enough impact. She goes as fast as she can and punched the Metal with All Might.

She runs away as it broke. "Did Sam lie to me?!" Wolfram says. All of the Metal around them started to be controlled by him. "As expected of something by David Shield. I can tell that my quirk is being revitalized. This is good. This thing is great." Wolfram says.

As the Metal keeps piling and piling, the students started to dread this. "Mavis David, you're device is a bit um too powerful." Yarashi says. "You think." Bakugo tched. "This is gonna be hell." Kirishima says, sad.

"Now, in order to raise the price of this device,  why don't we have a demonstration of how it can blow all of you away?" Wolfram asks. He sends more Metal Pillars at all of us. We start to dodge most of them again. Sometimes just hitting through the metal.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ