Chapter 18: Gods and Majins

By the time we got to earth, it was the evening. We were in a city called hosu, watching havoc rise. Vegeta was watching Endeavor fight around the city while I was watching my classmates.

Vegeta: "Don't you want to help your friends?"

(Y/N): "No, they need to learn how to work together, so I could consider fighting them."

Vegeta: "Humph, alright."

We continue to watch the chaos without intervening.

(A/N the rest of Hosu goes the same way, and I don't want to write cuz I'm lazy AF)

-----TIME SKIP-----

I walk into class and see everyone asking Izuku, Shoto and Tenya about the Hosu incident. I sit at my desk, hearing the lies they told the class. I then get a kiss on the cheek from Ochako.

Ochako: "Hey, how was space?"

(Y/N): "It was good. I met my sister from another universe."

Ochako: "Sister!?" She says surprised

We were then interrupted by All might, telling us to get our hero costumes on and meet him at an arena.

Me and 5 other students have to race to where All Might is.

All Might: "Go!!!"

I then turn Super Saiyan God and use the Nimbus Cloud.

After finishing first in the race, I went back to greet the class. Midoriya then grabbed me by my Metamoran clothing.

Midoriya: "You asshole!"

The class is in shock hearing those words coming out of his mouth.

(Y/N): "What's wrong Midoriya?"

Midoriya: "Your red hair..."

(Y/N): "What about it?"

Midoriya: "You were at hosu."

I was shocked, but I kept a straight face.

(Y/N): "Hosu? You mean where the hero killer was?"

Midoriya: "Don't act dumb, you were watching me, Iida, and Shoto fight the hero killer." He said, shaking me "We could have died and you just watched!!"

(Y/N): "You guys had everything under con-"

Midoriya: "No, we didn't!!" he interrupts me

Midoriya then attempted to attack me, but I caught the fist. The class just watched in fear as Midoriya provoked me to fight back.

All Might: "Well, it seems like there's a fight going on" He says, walking into the room "Since we have time why don't you settle your differences."

I was shocked, hearing him say he'll let me and Midoriya fight. So we headed for an arena and got ready for All Might's signal. I look at Midoriya to see the anger in his eyes.

Midoriya: "I will beat you and prove that you are weak."

My Saiyan blood started to boil at the thought of him ever beating me.

(Y/N): "If you think you can beat me, then you 3 idiots didn't need me." I smile

Midoriya: "Leave Iida and Todoroki out of this!!"

(Y/N): "Why should I!!" I yell with anger "Iida stooped as low as a villain to get what he wanted. I am honestly disappointed when I sensed his Ki, It felt like a villain. I regret making him class vice president, if I could I would take it back from him."