Chapter 7: Full of surprises

After almost killing someone, I don't think I have a good reputation right now. As soon as the bell for class started, a sleeping bag popped out from behind the desk at the front of the room. A man unzipped the sleeping bag and introduced himself.

???: "Hello class my name is Shōta Aizawa. I will be your homeroom teacher."

He then passes out P.E clothes and says to go to the P.E ground

Y/N: "uh Mr. Aizawa do you have some pants that could fit my tail?"

Aizawa: "What kind of tail is it?"

Y/N: "Oozaru"

The whole class oddly looks at you, except for Ochako.

Aizawa: "What's an Oozaru?"

At that moment I remembered that the tail is a Saiyan trait.

Y/N: "It's a monkey tail"

He passes me pants that have a hole in the back specially made for those who have tails.

When you head for the changing room all the boys kept asking what my quirk was, I ignored all of them except midoriya who was asking about the Soul Punisher.

Midoriya: "So that move is called Soul Punisher?"

Y/N: "Yes when I crush the orb, but if I don't crush it I call it the Stardust Breaker"

Midoriya: "And it only kills those with an impure heart?"

Y/N: "If I crush the orb then throw it, but if I were to throw the orb itself at you it kills no matter what or if you can overpower it you'll live.

Midoriya: "Interesting..." he says as he writes everything I say down.

As Midoriya and I walk outside we are greeted by Ochako who stuck by me the whole time.

Aizawa: " We will be having a Quirk Apprehension test. To the statistics of each of your quirks."

After bakugo 705 meter throw, some of the classmates got scared of being expelled. The first event was a 50-meter dash. I went up against Iida who had engines for fucking feet.

Y/N: "Mr. Aizawa?"

Aizawa: "What now?" he said with an annoyed voice.

Y/N: "Can I use my teleportation?"

Everyone looked at me in shock

Aizawa: "Sure do whatever you want."

Y/N: "Alright." I say getting ready to use Instant Transmission

As soon as the bot says go I stand at the finish line and smile.

Aizawa: "you're just full of surprises."

Y/N: "Heh I guess I am."

The next test was grip strength, I broke the machine twice, nothing more to say...

After that was the standing long jump I flew over the pit. Next was a rapid sidestep, I stopped time every time I hit the ends. and finally, the ball threw, Ochako touched the ball once and it flew for infinity which was hilarious to me. Then Midoriya was stopped by Mr.Aizawa, who was about to break his whole arm, after the second attempt he only broke his finger.

Midoriya's POV

After breaking my finger with One for All in the ball throw. I stayed to watch Y/N throw knowing he will most definitely beat Kachan's score.

Ochako: "Go Y/N, use the Kaio-ken!!"

Y/N: "Humph like I wasn't going to." He says smiling at Ochako