Chapter 3: The Entrance Exam

Friday came faster than I expected, but I did get some training with Whis but mostly fighting without thinking, which was odd. Friday morning I was training as usual with my brother. The only difference was Ochako was sitting with All Might and Midoriya trying to follow our movements which she learned pretty quickly. After the 3hr spar, I started to teach her how to use ki.

Y/N: "Okay before we start what's your quirk?"

Ochako: "Zero gravity, it allows me to remove the effects of gravity from solid things once I touch them with the pads on my fingertips, it also works on people including myself."

Y/N: "Huh cool, but that also means that flying won't help you as much me."

Ochako: "Wait that's how you fly?"

Y/N: "Yes, most of the attacks are also thanks to my Ki control"

Ochako: "Wow do you think you can teach me that one beam attack you call Final Flash?!"

Y/N: "Sure but let's not get ahead of ourselves, that attack can only be used by a master of Ki control and you're just beginning so you'll have to wait.

Ochako: "AW man"

Y/N: "Okay, let's begin...

--------TIME SKIP cuz I want to actually want to get into the story---------

After days of showing her the basics of Ki and being interrupted by Midoriya asking questions on many occasions and then giving him the "groundbreaking science" book, I finally taught Ochako how to use Ki. Her first test was to shoot ki blasts and fly, which she faced after 2 days.

I taught her everything about Ki with a week left until the Entrance Exam, so I went to train with Whis again at Lord Vegeta's planet for the week, but this time was weird my aura went into a purplish blue and I felt power like never before...

Whis: "Oh dear was that what I think it Is?" he says with a smirk

Y/N: "What's going on?" as I turn to Whis the aura goes away

Whis: "hmm probably not," He says with a disappointed sigh

Y/N: "Whis, what was that?"

Whis: "Just one of your special transformations."

Y/N: "Wait really!? what's it called?" I say with an excited tone

Whis: "Autonomous Ultra Instinct"

Y/N: "How does it work?"

Whis: "All you need to know is it's like going Super Sayian but you must clear your mind."

Y/N: "Okay let me try that..."

Whis: "I don't think you have time to do it Y/N..."

Y/N: "What why?"

Whis: "You need to get to your exam for the superhero school"

Y/N: "Oh yeah I got to go!! thanks, Whis" I say as I instant transmission away

--------THIRD PERSON POV--------

Whis: "Do you think he'll achieve the form soon Lord Vegeta? "

God of Destruction Vegeta: "I don't think so, remember how our Kakarot achieved the form? He used the Genki-dama, If Y/N can recreate Kakarot's near-death experience he possibly has a chance at getting a taste of godly Ki."

Whis: "Your probably right Lord Vegeta...but do you think his quirk will get in the way again?"

God of Destruction Vegeta: "It better not!"