Chapter 27: Rescue Mission

Momo's Pov

I slowly wake up in a hospital bed, with bandages wrapped around my injuries. I slowly get up and look around to see the back of a person wearing a white trench coat that goes down to their knees and missing their whole left arm.

Momo: "Um, d-do I know y-you?"

The spiky-haired person turns around to have a black cat in their hair.

???: "Good to see your awake."

Cat: Meows

Momo: "Again, who are you?"

???: "Hump, does the scar and hair really change my appearance?"

I slightly recognize the voice of (Y/N) with his usual sarcasm.

Momo: "(Y-Y/N)!?"

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Momo: "Oh my gosh! What happened to you?!"

(Y/N): "Doesn't matter. I was only here to check up on you. Now that it's done, I'll be going now." He says as he leaves the room.

Momo: "Wait, who asked you to check on me?"

He slightly turned his head towards me and began to talk.

(Y/N): "Midoriya asked me."

I slightly blushed at the thought of Midoriya caring for me, so I studdered with my words.

Momo: "I-Izuku? W-Why would he c-care f-for me?"

(Y/N) has a small smile on his face before he regains composure.

(Y/N): "Good grief, ask him yourself next time you see him."

He then leaves the room to call someone.

TIME SKIP 3RD PERSON POV

It now has been two days since the training camp attack. The class waits outside Midoriya's room, hoping he would wake up soon. It wasn't until someone asked a question about our one-armed Saiyan...

Kaminari: "Hey Uraraka, how's (Y/N)?"

Ochako: "I-I don't know..." She says in a depressed tone. "He's been quiet. That's all I can really say. Yesterday he kept training until he overexerted himself again. He always keeps muttering the words Frieza..."

Shoji: "Todoroki, do you think...?"

Todoroki: "Probably..."

Iida: "What are you guys talking about?"

Shoji: "Some guy came out of the forest and instantly started choking (Y/N). After, when Midoriya was running for the portal. (Y/N) tried to shoot a beam, but the guy sliced (Y/N)'s arm off."

Iida: "So, what are you saying?"

Todoroki: "That man was probably Frieza."

(Y/N): "You are correct."

Out of nowhere (Y/N) appeared in his usual Saiyan armour with a cat on his left shoulder.

Ochako: "(Y-Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "No time to chat, Midoriya is awake."

Kaminari: "What really?" He then opens the door to see Midoriya awake. "Oh, he is awake."

The class then enters the room to greet him. Tokoyami then began to speak.

Tokoyami: "I caused you trouble, Midoriya..."

Midoriya: "No, I did, too...Did everyone from Class A come?"

Iida: "No, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villains' gas."