Chapter 17: Godly power

2 days went by quickly, and the next thing I know, the whole class is in a train station with suitcases with our hero costumes in them.

Mr. Aizawa: "You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Off with you, now."

We all scatter through the station heading for the trains. I walked outside and was about to fly to the planet's atmosphere and meet Whis.

Ochako: "Going to space, huh?" She says behind me.

(Y/N): "Yup. Why are you going to miss me?" I say, smiling at her.

Ochako: "Yeah..." She says with a sad tone

(Y/N): "It's just for a week." I say, pecking her forehead. I look at the sky sensing Whis. "I better go, I can sense Whis." I turn around getting ready.

Ochako: "Alright...One more thing!"

I turned around to see Ochako grab my face and kiss me, I responded by kissing her back. Even though I'm a battle-loving Alien warrior, this kiss felt better than beating All Might. We then let go after a minute to catch our breath.

(Y/N): "Don't worry I'll miss you too." I say still up in her face.

Ochako: "You better." She chuckled

I then flew off to the planet's atmosphere and was greeted by Whis.

Whis: "Hello (Y/N), ready for training?"

(Y/N): "Hell yeah!"

Whis: "Right then but first we need to pick up some friends."

(Y/N): "Alright, who are we picking up?"

Whis: "You'll see..."

-----TIME SKIP-----

We then fly through space and land on an odd planet

(Y/N): "So, what planet is this?"

Whis: "Planet Sadala."

Before I could say another word a boy and 2 girls walked up to us.

Boy: "Nice to see you again Lord Whis!"

I looked at one of the girls and felt something familiar other than her gravity-defying hairstyle looking like Yaoyorozu. So I walk up to her.

(Y/N) and the Girl: "Do I know you?"

The other girl and the boy looked confused.

The other girl: "Kale you know this guy?"

Kale: "I don't know..."

Whis: "Why don't you two introduce yourself, and I will explain later."

Kale: "Um, I'm Kale and they are Cabba and Caulifla." She says pointing at them.

(Y/N): "Hi," I say waving at them. "My name is (Y/N), but you guys can call me Shallot."

Kale: "Ok, but why Shallot?"

(Y/N): "It's my Saiyan name."

Cabba: "Wait, you're a Saiyan too?!"

Whis: "Yes he is, but not from your universe."

(Y/N): "Wait Whis are we in another universe?!"

Whis: "All your questions will be answered at Lord Vegeta's place." He says, turning around waiting for everyone to get ready.

We all grab on to Whis and head for Lord Vegeta's Planet. The whole ride I was getting a death stare from the Girl named Caulifla for some reason...