Chapter 9: Ultimate duo

The next morning Ochako and I walked together to class

Ochako: "What do you think we will be doing today?"

Y/N: "I don't know, but it better include using my actual quirk."

Ochako: "You like to fight don't you?"

Y/N: "Hell yeah"

As we walk into class and take a seat, All Might then come from the back door posing awkwardly.

All Might: "HaHaHa I am here! , and I want all of you to change into your Hero costumes."

Even though I know All Might personally, I respect the #2 hero Endeavor much more. Everyone goes to the changing rooms and puts on their hero costumes. I was the last one out of the changing room.

Y/N: "Sorry I took a while," I say fixing my weighted wristbands.

My costume includes Metamoran style upper bodywear with a black shirt under it, I have black baggy pants with a blue belt. The last thing I have is the blue weighted wristbands.

 The last thing I have is the blue weighted wristbands

some classmates look at my suit with amazement

Y/N: "What is something wrong?"

Ochako: That looks awesome Y/N who made it?"

Y/N: "I made it myself, I don't need anyone else ruining my costume."

Ochako: "Wow"

All Might then explained everything on what we were doing today. I felt sorry for Midoriya and Kaminari after they had to go against Bakugo and Iida. After the battle, All Might says that Tenya was the best during the match for staying on the topic after Midoriya and Bakugo knocked themselves out and Kaminari used all his electricity in one try. Finally, I was the last group to go to. I was paired with Ochako being heroes and Momo and Eijiro were the villains. I Instant Transmission head for the start and wait for Ochako.

Y/N: "Hey Ochako ready to do this?"

Ochako: "You better believe I am!"

When looking around I notice the camera that the rest of the class is watching from. so I smiled at it and did my hero pose.

 so I smiled at it and did my hero pose