Chapter 13: A Sports festival

The next day Mr. Aizawa came to class with bandages and announced the Sports festival is coming soon, He said that it's to show that the U.S.J is taken care of. After that Ochaco was so inspired she changed the mood of the room in seconds. As we walk in the halls of U.A a question is asked.

Izuku: "So why do you want to be a hero Y/N?"

I stood there quiet for a second.

(Y/N): "To avenge my parents." I say with a serious face

Iida: "What happened to your parents?"

(Y/N): "Murdered by a terrorist. I saw the whole thing."

Ochako: "I'm so sorry..."

I just smile at all of them

(Y/N): "It's not your fault, no need to apologize."

All Might then comes out of nowhere and asks Izuku to eat with him. Izuku accepts. So the 3 of us walk to the cafeteria. The rest of the day was normal as ever, but when Ochaco and I tried to leave class the door was blocked by students.

Ochako: "Hey we can't leave!"

Iida: "Please state your business with our class.

Bakugo: "They are scouting their enemies."

(Y/N): "Indeed they are..." I say as I walk up to the door and stare at all students "humph nobody has a high power level to challenge me."

Then a purple-haired boy walked up to me and was about to talk, but I used Instant Transmission.

Mina: "Jeez your boyfriend is pretty cocky Ochaco."

Ochako: "Meh let him be."

Later that day, I trained on imperfect moves so I could use them.

It wasn't long before the day finally came for the sports festival.

Iida: "Everyone! get ready we are entering soon!!"

Shoto: "Midoriya." everyone looked at him

Izuku: "Todoroki? What is it?"

I didn't really pay attention but when Eijiro got up, I knew something was up. But then we were called to go outside. As we headed for the stadium I could already hear the crowd shouting cheering for our class. I look around and see tons of people cheering and shouting. Then 1-B was called out and I saw my brother looking a little nervous.

Then Ms. midnight came out in an odd-looking hero suit that made Mineta happy.

Midnight: "Alright to represent the 1st year students is Y/N L/N from class 1-A!"

You weren't paying attention, then Ochaco punched me to go up.

Ochaco: "Go up!" she said quietly

(Y/N): "What the fuck am I supported to say?"

Ochako: "Nothing cocky"

(Y/N): "Fine," I say walking up to the stage.

I then walk to the stage and grab the mic.

(Y/N) Thinking: "You got this, you got this."

(Y/N) Into the mic: "No one knows What to expect from us 1st years, so we will go full power and show then we are the next generation!"

Everyone starts cheering, even some 1st-year students clapped. Then midnight explained the rules to the race around the stadium. Man, I would Instant Transmission but I want some competition. When getting ready for the race I noticed Whis and Lord Vegeta sitting in the stands, But they didn't notice me.