Chapter 25: An Oozaru appears!

Lol, I try to get this story updated every 5 days, but I was so busy getting ready for my other story I forgot I didn't update this one. Speaking of my other story, I don't have a Character for the X male reader, I was thinking Mirko but only if you guys want it. If you want someone else, please comment.

Now back to my really bad cliffhanger!!

.

.

.

.

I wake up in an empty void of nothingness, probably the same as where I met aunt, Nana...I then hear a voice call me.

???: "Hey, you ok, kid?"

I shoot my eyes open and see Nana.

(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, I'm fine..."

???: "Jeez, why did you overexert yourself?"

I look over to where the voice came from. I then see my evil counterpart.

(Y/N): "W-What are you doing here?"

Majin (Y/N): "I'm here because of you." He growls at me

Nana: "Easy now, he here because you two are the same person. He also wants to tell you something."

(Y/N): "Oh, ok, what's wrong."

Majin (Y/N): "All For One is working with Frieza."

(Y/N): "He is working with him?!"

Majin (Y/N): "Yes, and Shigaraki is planning to attack the camp."

(Y/N): "Why are you telling me this?"

Majin (Y/N): "Because," He then walks up to me. "We are the same person. And that means you have the same hate I do for him killing our parents."

(Y/N): "I guess you're right..."

Majin (Y/N): "That's why when Shigaraki attacks the camp, we are going to refuse into each other and kill that galactic tyrant." He extends his hand out to help me off the floor.

I then smile at the idea of killing Frieza.

(Y/N): "Alright." I say, grabbing his hand and getting up. "I guess I can't tell anyone, right?"

Majin (Y/N): "No, you can't or else they might not come."

(Y/N): "Fine, I won't tell anyone. But I gotta wake up.

Nana: "Hell, yeah, you do. You fell pretty hard."

Majin (Y/N): "Don't overexert yourself again, or we won't be able to get Frieza."

(Y/N): "Alright, alright, I won't, Ok?"

Nana: "Good, now get out of here, you crazy Saiyan." She says with a smile.

The next thing I know, I am in a bed near a window. I look around and see a clock saying 1:30.

(Y/N): "Fuck...I guess I can go back to sleep..."

-----TIME SKIP-----

It is now 5:30, and Mr. Aizawa has woken everybody up, except for (Y/N) due to him overexerting himself. As the class walks outside, they don't have enough power to be surprised (Y/N) is doing some stretches.

Mr. Aizawa: "(Y/N), Are you ok?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

Kaminari: "Because you fell on the wall that separates the girls and the boys."

Mineta then runs up to me

Mineta: "How was it?!"

(Y/N): "How was what?"