Chapter 14: Finals pt 1

After using Instant Transmission, the rest of the Cavalry Battle was easy for us until Shoto made an ice wall surrounding my team, Shoto's and Bakugo's team.

(Y/N): "Well look who's back from the dead" I smile looking at Iida

Shoto: "We will make you pay for what you did"

(Y/N): "We'll see about it," I say respawning the 3 clones

Ochako: "Y/N what did you do?"

(Y/N): "Um. I hurt Iida."

Izuku: "How?"

(Y/N): "I punched him in the gut really hard in Super Saiyan 2"

Izuku: "Why!?"

(Y/N): "They are our enemies right now. I show no mercy to my enemies." I say as I and the clones go Super Saiyan 2.

Bakugo: "Oi nerd, I'll be taking that headband of yours."

We all standoff and wait for someone to make the first move. I then see Iida try to attack me with his legs but I quickly counter, pushing him away. Then Bakugo comes flying in about to attack me until...

Midnight: "Times up!!"

He then falls on the floor screaming. We all didn't notice that the whole stadium was counting down.

Present Mic: "Let's see the results!!"

1st: Team Midoriya

2nd: Team Todoroki

3rd: Team (L/N)

4th: Team Bakugo

Izuku: "Thank you Tokoyami without you, we would have lost a few headbands"

Tokoyami: "Your welcome Midoriya, it was my pleasure."

(Y/N): "Well look at that I got through this round with barely a scratch," I say looking at Iida who was still a bit hurt from my punch. "Come on guys let's go get some lunch, I'm hungry" We then walk away getting ready for lunch.

Shoto: "Bastard..."

After beating Sato in an eating competition, I head back to the stadium with Kaminari and a few others.

(Y/N): "Hey has anyone seen Ochako?."

They all reply saying no, except Denki and Mineta who are laughing silently.

(Y/N): "What so funny?" I say hearing them laugh.

Mineta: "Um nothing!"

Denki: "Yeah! Nothing!"

I just looked at them for a second but I couldn't bother dealing with them. We head into the stadium hearing Present Mic there are other games for those who didn't make it and that American cheerleaders are here to "Liven things up". I then looked around for Ochako, just to see her in a cheerleader outfit.

Denki and Mineta: "Aw yeah!"

Momo: "Kaminari! Mineta! You tricked us, didn't you!?"

I then look at Denki and Mineta and give them a death stare,

Denki and Mineta: "Oh no..." they say looking at me

(Y/N): "Ha if you guys can trick Momo, you guys deserve some respect" I then put up my hand in a fist gesturing them to fist bump me.

Denki and Mineta both sighs in relief and fist bump me back.

Jiro: "(Y/N)! Don't encourage them!"

Midnight then explained the rules of the final round. She then shows a bracket of all the rounds and randomly selects the matchups.

Midoriya VS Shinso
Todoroki VS Sero
Shiozaki VS Kaminari
(Y/N) VS Yaoyorozu
Iida VS Ashido
Tokoyami VS (B/N)
Tetsutetsu VS Kirishima
Uraraka VS Bakugo