Chapter 5: Your welcome?

When I woke up in the morning lying on the couch, I felt something heavy on top of me at first. At first, I thought it was myself feeling like shit, but as I looked I saw Ochako sleeping on top of me. When I look at her face I notice that it looks like she was crying. I was going to wake her up but I was too sleepy to deal with her, so I just hugged her and went back to sleep.

--------TIME SKIP--------

Ochako's POV

I woke up to see Y/N hugging me in his sleep thank goodness he didn't wake up. I remember I was crying due to the fact my parents are always working and never had for me. They won't be home for the next week because they have got to go to another city for work, so I tried to sleep with Y/N for comfort which helped but he doesn't know about my parents being gone for that long. I don't know how to ask Y/N if I could stay with him for the next week, I'm scared to think of what he might say.

So to get my mind off the topic I got up from the couch where Y/N and I slept and went to the kitchen to make something to eat. I hope he likes pancakes...

Y/N POV

As I wake up from the smell of something being cooked I get up to see and notice Ochako was cooking something. She noticed me and greeted me.

Ochako: "Good morning sleepy, did you have a nice nap?" She says with a smile on her face

Y/N: "Good morning Ochako, shouldn't I be cooking? You are my guess after all."

Ochako: "Nope it's my turn to do something for you." she says as she puts a plate of pancakes on the table.

When I look at her she looks happy like always, but when I sense her Ki it feels so depressing I think I should talk to her. I sat up on the couch we slept on and noticed there are wet stains on my shirt where her head was...

Y/N thinking: "Poor Ochako she must have cried herself to sleep on me... I should talk to her"

Y/N: "Ochako."

Ochako: "Yeah?"

Y/N: "What's wrong"

Ochako: ".....Nothing is wrong."

As soon as she finished that line her Ki surged a very sad aura

Y/N: "Ochako..." I say as I turn around to see her smile gone and about to cry.

Ochako: "My parents are away for the next week."

Y/N: ".........So you're afraid of me saying no to you to stay over for the week, I'm I wrong?"

Ochako: Sigh "No you're not wrong"

Y/N: "Yare yare Ochako, I've known you for a while you don't even need to ask me just tell me next time ok?"

Ochako: "Thank you Y/N," she said as I walked to her and hugged her

Y/N: "Do you need extra clothes?"

Ochako: "Yeah, we can go to my house to pick them up."

Y/N: "Okay then let's go get them.

Ochako: "Okay but no instant transmission, we are going to walk alright?"

Y/N: "Fine by me."

Ochako's house wasn't very far from mine so walking seems kinda pointless but I don't have the coordinates for the house. While Ochako asked me the question I'd thought I would never hear.

Ochako: "Y/N, if Ki can be learned by anyone what's your quirk?"

Y/N thinking: "It won't hurt if I tell her right?"