Chapter 28: A Clear Mind

THIRD PERSON POV

(Y/N): "Mother... Father... I've done it... You can finally rest in peace..." He says as he sits down and looks at the sky.

Before he could rest and catch his breath, he realized All Might, could struggle with All For One.

(Y/N): "Fuck, I should go help..." He then gets up and flies towards the battleground.

But before he could leave a familiar voice had spoken.

???: "Why, hello there (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "AHH!" He turns around to see Whis. "Whis! Please don't scare me like that!"

Whis: "My apologies, also I wondering if you would like your left arm back."

(Y/N): "Ah, yes please."

Whis: "Right then." He taps his staff on the floor and (Y/N)'s arm returns.

(Y/N): "Thanks Whis."

Whis: "No problem, (Y/N), now you should go help the heroes."

(Y/N): "Right! Thanks, Whis." He was about to fly away when Whis told him something.

Whis: "Also (Y/N), when you fighting, try having a clear mind."

(Y/N): "Ok..." He then leaves.

As he heads towards the battleground, He sees All Might in his weak form in shock now knowing Shigaraki is Nana Shimura's grandson. As he lands on the ground, everyone is shocked.

(Y/N): "Shigaraki is Auntie Nana's grandson? Did I miss something?"

All Might: "Prince (L/N)!" He then notices my left arm. "Your arm is back!"

All For One: "Ah, if you're here, that means you put Frieza in custody."

(Y/N): "Custody?" He chuckles. "I killed him"

Everyone was shocked when they heard him.

All Might: "You killed him?!"

All For One: "T-That was unexpected..."

(Y/N): "Now... Let's get this over with. All Might, I want you to power up a final attack while I fight All For One."

All Might: "A-Are you sure?"

(Y/N): "Yes."

He then stands tall and powers up.

(Y/N): "Having a clear mind, huh?"

Just the power shook a wide radius of the city

(Y/N)'S HOME...

Ochaco sits on the ground playing with scratch, when all of a sudden, she felt a powerful Ki pressure.

Ochako: "Woah... You feel that scratch?"

The black cat looks at Ochako and nods.

Ochako: "Looks like (Y/N) isn't going easy..." She then heads for the tv to see a skinny All Might and (Y/N) powering up. "O-Oh no..."