Chapter 24: No hero of justice

Right now, we are on the bus heading for the camping area. While everyone talks, I was meditating, thinking about what I told Momo and Midoriya at the mall...

-----FLASHBACK-----

Midoriya/Momo: "Why did he call you Prince?"

(Y/N): "W-Well..."

Ochako: "(Y/N) there is no point in hiding it from them."

(Y/N): "F-Fine..." I say in defeat.

Midoriya then takes out his notebook all about me and prepares to a new page.

(Y/N): "My name is Shallot, (Y/N), (L/N). I am the prince of an alien planet called Saiyans."

I then continue telling them my origin and all about the Saiyans. I even tell them all about my time stoping quirk.

At first, they didn't believe me, but after a while, they realized I was.

Midoriya: "So that's why you call all your transformations Super Saiyan..." He says, writing in his notebook. 

Momo: "Incredible, your royalty from another planet."

Ochako: "You can ask questions later if you want but, right now, we need to meet up with the others."

We then look at the clock to see it's almost 3oclock.

(Y/N): "You are right. let's go."

We all head back to the meeting point, and the day went well.

-----PRESENT TIME-----

As I was meditating, the bus stopped. So we all got out to stretch.

Mr.Aizawa: "(Y/N), stand beside me for a minute."

(Y/N): "Ok, but why?"

Mr.Aizawa: "You'll see."

???: "Hey, Eraser.

Mr.Aizawa: "Long time no see,"

The 2 women then introduce themselves as the Wild Wild Pussycats.

Mr.Aizawa: "These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats.

Midoriya: "They're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency. They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues!"

The 2 girls look in shock, still in their Ginyu force poses.

Midoriya: "This year will be their twelfth workin-"

Blonde girl: "I'm 18 at heart!" She says, grabbing Midoriya's face.

Mandalay: "We own this whole stretch of land here." She points to the forest. "You all will be staying at the foot of the mountain."

Ochako: "Then why did we stop here?"

Asui: "Could this mean..?"

Sato: "No way..."

Sero: "Why don't we get back to the bus, huh? Fast."

Kaminari: "Yeah. Let's do that."

Mandalay: "It's 9:30 a.m. right now. If you're fast, maybe around noon."

Kirishima: "No way...Guys..."

Mina: "Let's get back!"

The class then panics and runs for the bus, except for me, I was still with Mr.Aizawa.

Mandalay: "Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get lunch!"

Mr. Aizawa: "Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Training camp has begun."