Chapter 29: Days of Relaxation.

2 days after the All For One battle, the teachers of U.A. decided to go to their students' homes and ask them if they will be living in the dorms. All Might and Mr. Aizawa, have been to every Class 1-A student, except the Saiyan Prince's home.

All Might: "It's incredible how the most power full person on this planet lives in such a home..."

Mr. Aizawa: "I heard he gave 20% of his inheritance to his alien uncle. Who lives here in Japan."

All Might: "Guess he's not a big spender."

All Might then knocks on the door of (Y/N)'s home. Just to answered by Ochako Uraraka.

All Might: "Oh, hello there Young Uraraka."

Ochako: "Hi, All Might. Uh, what brings you here?"

Mr. Aizawa: "We're here to speak with (Y/N)."

Ochako: "Oh! You in luck, we just got back from some training."

All Might: "Training?"

Ochako: "Yeah, we train together a lot! Anyways, why don't you come in?"

All Might and Mr. Aizawa then enter the home to see it very clean and very middle class. All Might then notices a picture of (Y/N)'s parents with Nana Shimura. He notices more picture frames beside them. One that caught his eye the most was one of (B/N) and (Y/N) with a halo posing at the camera.

 One that caught his eye the most was one of (B/N) and (Y/N) with a halo posing at the camera

(A/N: No potara tho. (B/N) is Goku and (Y/N) is Vegeta, also (Y/N) is the same height as (B/N).)

All Might smiled and tapped Mr. Aizawa's shoulder.

Mr. Aizawa: "What?"

All Might then shows him the pictures. A small smile could be seen on Mr. Aizawa's face. They then continue in to the house and enter the living room and take a seat.

Ochako: "Would you guys like something to drink?"

All Might: "No thank you."

Ochako: "Alright then, I'll go get (Y/N)." She says with a smile. She then leaves the room to go upstairs.

Mr. Aizawa notices some books on a small table in front of them. One of the books was called Groundbreaking Science By Son Gohan, and the other book was a photo album. Mr. Aizawa grabs the Groundbreaking Science book.

All Might: "Curious are we?"

Mr. Aizawa: "I never thought (Y/N) was the reading type of person..."

He puts the book down and grabs the photo album. He flips to a random page and sees a photo.

 He flips to a random page and sees a photo