Chapter 12: Day off

While Ochako and I were sleeping, Ochako's parents called. I was so sleepy I thought it was my phone so I answered.

(Y/N): "Hello?" I say sitting up on the bed

Ochako's mom: "Ochako? Are you there?"

I suddenly realized I grabbed Ochako's phone. I panic and try to wake up Ochako with one hand and the phone in the other.

(Y/N): "Ochako, your parents are calling." I say to her

Ochako's mom: "Hello, who is this?"

(Y/N): "Umm, I'm Ochako's boyfriend." I say with a trembling voice

Ochako's mom: "Oh Y/N, where's Ochako?" she says with a nice voice

(Y/N): "She is sleeping."

Ochako's mom: "Oh, We heard what happened in the U.S.J, are you guys alright?"

(Y/N): "Yeah we are fine, just a bit worn out." I say patting Ochako's head

Ochako's mom: "That is good to know."

(Y/N): "So is there something wrong?"

Ochako's mom: "No we called to tell Ochako that we are ok with her living with you."

(Y/N): "Oh-"

Ochako: "What?! Thank you, Mom!" She interrupts me jumping on my back

Ochako's mom: "Seem like someone just woke up" she laughs "Your welcome Ochako, anything for you. We will be waiting at home for you to pick up some of your stuff."

Ochako: "Ok we'll see you soon!"

Ochako's mom: "Bye"

Because of what happened yesterday at the U.S.J school was cancelled. So we left the house to pick up Ochako's things. While walking there I realized that this is the first time I meet Ochako's parents. As we arrive Ochako's parents were waiting outside.

Ochako's mom: "Hi Ochako ready to pack up?"

Ochako: "Yup"

Ochako's mom: "Alright come with me." she says opening the door to the house

Ochako's dad: "I and Y/N will wait out here."

Y/N thinking: "Aw shit..."

As Ochako and her mom entered the house I was left outside with her dad...He gives off a more menacing aura than Ochako when I first met her.

Ochako's dad: "So..." he says in a serious tone "Why did you ask Ochako to live with you?"

Y/N: "I asked her to stay with me because you guys are always working so hard and she says home alone a lot. And if she lives with me, you guys can rest easy knowing that she is safe."

Ochako's dad: "Well, I'm glad that she finally has someone looking out for her." he says as his menacing aura disappears. "Hey, Y/N I ask you to take good care of her..."

(Y/N): "Don't worry I will" I say with a prideful smile.

As we shake hands Ochako's dad asked a question everyone always asks.

Ochako's dad: "What exactly is your quick?"

I smile knowing I can tell him some of the truth.

(Y/N): "I can multiply my power level and stop time."

Ochako's dad: "Wow really?" He says amazed.

(Y/N): "Yup, and I'm a martial arts master. I've been training with Ochako."