Chapter 26: The Unknown figure from space!

3RD PERSON POV

As (Y/N), the giant Oozaru trashes a part of the forest, everyone watches in shock.

Majin (Y/N): inside (Y/N)'s head, "Hey, Let's go, Super Saiyan."

(Y/N): Thoughts "Why?"

Majin (Y/N): inside (Y/N)'s head, "Because that would be cool, and it might draw out Frieza."

(Y/N): Thoughts, "You're crazy, you know that? But it could work..."

The Oozaru then transforms from its dark brown fur into a golden colour.

Oozaru (Y/N): "Roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!!!!!"

----TIME SKIP-----

As Midoriya's group chases Mr. Compress to Dabi, Twice and Toga, Dabi was about to burn the three.

Dabi: "Mister, get out of the way."

Mr. Compress: "Roger!" He says as he disappears.

Dabi then blasts blue fire towards Midoriya, Todoroki and Shoji. A figure then appears in front of them and creates a barrier that blocks the fire.

Twice: "Woah, who's that?!"

 Midoriya/Todoroki/Shoji: "(Y/N)!"

(A/N I can't find the original artist for this art

(A/N I can't find the original artist for this art.)

(Y/N): "Sorry I'm late." He then looks at the three villains. "If you can fight, deal with those two. The fire guy is mine."

Midoriya/Todoroki/Shoji: "Right!"

Twice then attacks Todoroki, and Toga attacks Midoriya and Shoji. (Y/N) was about to attack Dabi until Mr. Compress reveals himself.

Mr. Compress: "Ow...I can't believe you flew so far to chase after me. Your ideas are far out!"

Dabi: "Where's Bakugo?"

Mr. Compress: "Of course...Hm?"

Shoji: "Guys, we're running away, I'm sure now based on what he just did-- I don't know what your Quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting were these-- Tokoyami and Bakugo, right, entertainer?"