Chapter 10: Class Representative

With the case of Scouters in one hand and Ochako's hand in the other, we walk to school. I noticed Ochako was a little down this morning so I talked to her.

Y/N: "Oi is something wrong?"

Ochako: "I was thinking a lot about what you said. I really want to live with you but I don't know what my parents will say."

Y/N: "Don't worry we'll find a way."

Ochako: "You think so?"

Y/N: "I know we will."

As we walked into class Mr. Aizawa was sleeping behind the desk. He instantly woke up when he saw me and got out of his sleeping bag.

Mr. Aizawa: "Good, you're here now give out the Scouters. So we can choose a class president."

Y/N: "Alright." I say opening the case of Scouters and passing them out.

Iida: "Mr. Aizawa, how will we choose a class president?" he says, doing a karate chop motion...

Mr. Aizawa: "A class vote."

Iida: "OK!" he said loudly sitting down

After the vote, I was voted as the class president and Momo was Class Vice Representative.

Y/N: "Why was I voted?" I say looking at the votes with almost half going to me. "I'm just a delinquent like Bakugo"

The whole class starts to laugh.

Bakugo: "Oi WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Mina: "I think you'd make a great class president."

Y/N: "Why?"

Mina: "Because you could beat All Might in a fight!"

The whole class then stops and realizes I could beat all might.

Y/N: "So what if I can, there are other things a class president needs to have. I'm not qualified."

Ochako: "Come on just try it."

Y/N: "Fine for a bit but if I hate this I'm making momo the class president." I say pointing at Momo who was standing behind me.

Momo: "I would be honoured"

After class, I went to the cafeteria with Ochako, Iida, and Midoriya. we were about to eat when a siren went off saying there was an intruder.

Y/N: "Jesus Christ I'm going to KILL WHOEVER invaded!!!" I say in an angry tone due to me losing my lunch.

I went into a crowded hallway with tons of other students. But the next thing I know I see Iida flying over all the students.

Iida: "Students of U.A this is a false alarm there are reporters outside looking for All Might!"

Y/N: "I'll still kill them!" I yell

Iida: "Y/N! behave yourself!!!" He shouts back at me.

As all the students calm down and head back to their classes, I announce to the Iida is the new president.

Y/N: "As I said I'm a delinquent and I think Momo should be the new class president and Iida should be the Class Vice Representative.

Everyone agrees to it except Bakugo, I look at Momo who smiles at me and thanks me in silence. I was considering Iida but I knew it was a big mistake.

Later Mr. Aizawa tells us we are doing a rescue exercise, so we changed into our hero costumes and headed on to the bus. As I got on to the bus I saw almost everyone wearing a scouter and scanned me to know my base power.