Chapter 1: The Show

----A/N----

Y/n means your name B/n means brothers name and A/n means authors note

Midoriya's POV

BOOM!!!!!!! CRASH!!!!!!

That's all you hear from 6 am to 9 am every day at the Takoba Municipal Beach as the 2 brothers spar over the water so they don't cause damage in their base forms, All might and I look in disbelief that such power can come from the L/N brothers.

I've known the L/N brothers since they came to my school back when I was 12, In my notebook, I didn't have any info about there quirks until 4 months after they came to Japan, the only thing B/N (the laid-back brother) told me about their powers is that they can fly and can rise their physical strength other than that I don't know anything else. A few weeks ago Y/n (the more serious brother) gave me this item called a scouter which can measure power levels since he knew I loved researching about heroes and future heroes. After using it on all might then using it on Y/n I found out their full power was on par with all might when he goes 30%

"Heh even Kacchan won't stand a chance," I say trying to shrug off that fact.

"Young Midorya remember you have One For All now so once you can fully use its power you'll be able to beat them no problem HaHaHa!!" All might says trying to cheer me up which does help a bit but I still get shivers up my spine when I see them.

---------------Time Skip---------------

Y/n POV 

After a 3 hour well-fought battle that I won again, I walk to my favourite cafe for breakfast, while walking to the cafe I passed a construction site. While passing by I see a girl watching the workers building an apartment, when you look at her you can see she is really sad so you attempt to cheer her up.

Y/N: "Yo what's got you in the dumps?"

???: Hm?... oh nothing I'm just scared of the entrance exam for U.A... that's all."

I start to chuckle and say" entrance exam? there's no need to be worried about that" looking away from her knowing you'll do just fine.

???: Oh? and did Mr confident come to gloat about being a recommendation student for U.A!?

I turn to see the girl with a brown bob hairstyle looking at me with an irritated look on her face thinking I got into U.A from something called recommendations. Due to my Saiyan genes, I'm drawn to strong-willed women so I start to blush.

I turn my face away from her and say "Uhhh.....No I'm also doing the Entrance Exam to get into the school." 

As soon as I say that I see her irritated look turn into a surprised face and look downゴゴゴゴ, the hell is with this Menacing aura?! 

???:" Oh..... I'm so sorry for saying that, well then best of luck to you" giving me a thumbs up with a big smile.

Y/n thinking: "Jeez thanks Diavolo" I smile at her and say thanks. But for some reason my Saiyan tail waves around.

 Y/n thinking: "Oh Shit why are you waving around now!!!!!!!"

???: "Woah is your quirk a tail?"

Y/N: "Uhh It's part of my quirk..."

???: "A part of your quirk?! can I take a look?"

Y/n: "Ummm......"

???: "Oh! where are my manners, my name is Ochako Uraraka." as she puts her hand out to shake it

Y/n: "Oh well.. um... my name is Y/N L/N," I say as I shake her hand (thinking): Woah why is her hand so soft

Ochako: "Wait L/N?" she says as she takes her hand away

Y/N: "Yeah why?" doing the same

Ochako: "I've heard that name before but where..........OH! I've heard that name in japan mysteries!

Y/N: "... What?"

Ochako: "Yeah! the host of the show was saying that mysterious noises coming from the beach early in the mornings. the day he went to the beach the camera saw a green-haired boy and a skeleton looking man."

Y/N thinking: " Midorya and all might...HA! skeleton looking man... "

Ochako: Then a huge crater was made on the beach and the next thing I saw was you in the air floating down it was amazing!" as she said amazing she started to turn really red for some reason...

Y/N: "Really well I have to go see this video for myself," I say smiling at her " well I gotta go see you later Ochako" 

Ochako: "Huh? oh....ok, but before you go c-c-can I-I..."

Y/N: "Hm do you want my number?

Ochako: "Umm.... yes please..." she says as she turns a little red.

I just smile and we exchange numbers

Y/N: "Well it's been nice meeting you Ochako, hope we can be classmates cya.

you put 2 fingers on your forehead and instant transmission way.

Time skip*

After buying your breakfast, going home and searching for 2 hours I found the episode Ochako was talking about so I play the episode on my laptop...

T.V host: hello and welcome to another episode of japan mysteries!!, today we will be looking at the mysterious sounds of Takoba Municipal Beach. the sounds are reported to be heard from 6 am to 9 am, all we know is that a boy and his father watch the sounds we are going to be interviewing them when they come.

After watching the episode I found out Midorya and all might have been trying to learn how to watch me and my brother fight. All Midoriya told them was what my brother told them about our quirks. It was also nice to see him wearing the scouter I gave him. Near the end of the video, a big crash occurs, when the cameraman runs to film the crater on the beach I notice it was my brother in the crater and the camera-man films you floating down to the ground with only my fighting pants on. Then you start to get an idea of why Ochako was blushing, she saw me shirtless in the episode.

Y/N: "Heh guess it was her first time seeing a Saiyan shirtless," I say to myself out loud.

I also took interest in the comments of the video, most of them saying that my brother and I are going to great heroes. One peculiar comment got your attention, it said: "Boy if this guy gets into U.A he's mine :D." After just meeting Ochako I don't really feel any affection for this person hoping to meet them...

???: "Hey Vegeta did you buy me any food?! 

I turn around to see my brother entering my apartment while talking to me. he calls me Vegeta due to my appearance looking like the God of Destruction himself, I also call him Kakarot sometimes after Lord Vegeta showed us a picture of his friends and finally seeing who the actual Kakarot was. 

Y/N: "Yes it's in your apartment so piss off Kakarot..."

My brother and I live in different apartments just so we can have our personal space.

B/N: "Jeez ok I'll go... but before I do I want to show you something."

Y/N: "What now..."

B/N: "There are news reporters outside"

Y/N: "WHAT?"