Chapter 4: Post Entrance exam

As the buzzer rang Present Mic started yelling the exam is over, but as I look to the Midoriya I just laid on the floor, he tries to crawl and saying he needed to destroy more robots.

Y/N: "Woah there buddy, you just destroyed your limbs I think you should rest."

Midoriya: "But I need to get into U.A, for All Might.

Y/N: "Heh don't worry bud All Might would be proud of you for destroying the 0pt bot.

Midoriya: "Your think so?"

Y/N: "I know so" 

Midoriya: "Thanks man"

Y/N: "No prob. Also, have you seen-"

Ochako: "Hey Y/N!! can you help me?

Y/N: "never mind found her, "I say with a smile on my face

As I walk towards Ochako I notice a rock is on top of her leg so I started to panic and ran towards her.

Y/N: "Jesus Ochako are you ok?" I say as I destroy the rock on top of her leg

Ochako: "Yeah when you did your huge beam attack some debris fell on top of me"

As she said those words I felt so much guilt that I began to feel a tear drop down my face.

Ochako: "Hey why are you cry-"

I cut off her and hugged her as more tears dropped down.

Y/M: "I'm sorry it's all my fault your hurt. I should have been more careful" I said still hugging her.

Ochako: "Hey now it's not your fault I was also being careless, without my Ki control I would have been way more hurt." She said hugging me back

Y/N: "How can I make it up?" I say as I let go of Ochako

Ochako: "How about we celebrate at your place hm?"

Y/N: " Okay, let's do that." I say as I wipe my tears away

Ochako: "Before we go I want to talk to the teachers about something, can you wait by the main entrance for me?"

Y/N: "Sure, be safe ok?"

Ochako: "Ok, see you then bye," she said walking away and waving her hand

After a while, I help Recovery Girl take Midoriya to her office. Although he was unconscious so I didn't get a chance to talk to him so I stood by a tree waiting for Ochako.

--------TIME SKIP--------

B/N's POV

After doing the exam I walk out of the main lobby to see my brother Y/N standing under a tree, I went over to him to see if somethings up.

B/N: "Yo Vegeta how's it going?"

Y/N: "Oh hey bro, pass the exam?"

B/N: "I hope so, they won't tell until next week."

Y/N: "Oh really?"

B/N: "Yeah, by the way, why did your power spike up for a few minutes?"

Y/N: "There was a whole Street full of robots so I changed a Kamehameha to make sure I Destroyed them all."

B/N: "Wow really lucky you."

Y/N's POV

I was about to say thank you when Ochako came out of the entrance calling me over.

B/N; "Oh the Kirby girl."

I was kinda mad my brother called her that but I didn't do anything.

Y/N: "Welp see you later."